JOIN AND SUPPORT T.A.F.A.
Everyday, thousands of children and parents are going through unbearable circumstances by the hands of CPS. Please help us to fight this. We all need to stand together and be heard as one voice. We are in the process of reaching out to people for their stories. However, this takes time and money. Any donation to this cause can be mailed to: TAFA, P.O. Box 153, Brownwood, Texas 76801. If anyone knows of a way to pull funds together for our cause, please let me know. Please mail any comments or sugg
estions to the address above or email me at the address below. Write or email me for information about joining our organization. Thank you for visiting our page and we will not rest until our goals are achieved. If we can set a landmark in one state, then the rest will have to follow!
- 1. Make it mandatory for CPS to video and/or audio tape all interviews with children.
- 2. Repeal the Mondale Act and associated laws pertaining to child protection.
- 3. Have congress conduct an investigation into CPS's investigative policies and procedures.
- 4. Rewrite the laws to restore the inherent rights of families.
- 5. To make congress hold all parties responsible for child protection accountable, civilly and criminally, for their actions during investigations into child abuse and neglect.