Welcome Street Rodders And Car Enthusiasts To The Home Page For
Texas Association of Customs & Classics
I'm Your Host Jeff Eddington
This Home Page Is Dedicated To The Preservation of An American Tradition......
The Art of Street Rodding
AS WITH OUR CARS, THIS PAGE IS ALWAYS UNDER CONSTRUCTION, SO WATCH OUT FOR THE GREASE!!!!!
This page has been cruised
times since February 10, 1999.
Last page update: November 6th, 2001 08:57am
The club was formed in 1999 by Jeff Eddington of Lockhart, Texas.
|The intention of this club is to preserve our auto heritage. There is no age limit
for the car, or the person, to join this club. Owning a car of interest, and being old enough to drive it, would help!!|
- For the purpose of identifying, recognizing and organizing all automobile owners and enthusiasts.
- For the preservation, restoration and advancement of all models of automobiles and trucks.
- To expose, promulgate and immortalize the automobiles of our country.
- To educate America to the beauty and value of the automobiles of our country.
- To facilitate communication among all automobile and truck enthusiasts.
- To serve as a resource of information on parts needed for restoration.
- To serve as a resource of technical advice for questions about the automobile.
- This club was formed on February 10, 1999
- There will be a newsletter beginning sometime in 1999 sent to all current members and published on a regular basis.
- Dues shall be levied as appropriate.
- The official name shall be "Texas Association of Customs & Classics".
- Each member should own an automobile or truck of interest.
- Each member is to submit a photo and description to National Headquarters.
- The address for the National Headquarters effective 2/10/99 is xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx, Lockhart, TX xxxxx
- The by-laws presented here are not complete, members will be given a hardcopy.
The Interests Of This Club Are:
Street Rod and Car Shows
Collecting Cars and Car Restoration/Customizing
This club is located in Lockhart, Texas.
Please email me
if you want information on joining the club, have suggestions or favorite sites for review, or just to talk shop.
Motor back to your own garage.