Want to write a story, but have no idea what to write? Pick a challenge.
Greg overhears Sara and Grissom talking about him and takes it the wrong way. Greg angst ensues.
Requirements/Options:(use all or some)
Can be set in any season.
Sara and Grissom talk about either her feelings for Greg or her feelings for Grissom. Or both.
Greg becomes depressed and/or jealous.
Greg and Sara argue over what she said to Grissom.
Greg gets hurt and Sara feels guilty.
Greg/Sara goodness and happy ending.
Can be any rating.
After the Shower challenge 4x4
What happened after the case and shower?
1. Greg confronts Sara and asks her what she meant by "saw everything."
2. Sara either brushes him off or she admits she took a peek.
3. Everything else is up to you, but because I'm a sap it must have a happy Greg/Sara ending. :-)
Can have any rating or length.
Grissoms becomes jealous Challenge
This little challenge popped into my head from an idea from Leannethemouse at TalkCSI.
The idea is to get Greg and Sara horizontal(with clothes still on) and make Grissom jealous at the same time. ;-) Here goes:
1) During a case Greg and Sara re-enact a crime scene upon a bed.
2)Catherine and Grissom must be present and watching.
3)Grissom becomes jealous.
1)Catherine becomes amused by Grissom's reaction.
Greg'g PoV challenge
Tell a story entirely from Greg’s point of view.
1. The entire story has to be from Greg’s POV.
2. The story has to include a Greg/Sara romance.
3. Can be any length and rating.
4. Has to have a happy ending.
Love Triangle Challenge
What would happen if Grissom finally decided to make his move on Sara, but she has her eyes on Greg?
Can be any rating
Can be any length
Can have has much angst as one can stand.
Must end with Greg/Sara