Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

A Family Matter
Part Thirteen
By Martha Mills
martheeny@yahoo.com

Thanks also to Sharon, Debbie, Cathy and Ally for their invaluable feedback, encouragement and support. And to everyone else who sent along a kind message, or enjoyed this story.

Note: This story was somewhat inspired by a movie called "Liar’s Moon." I highly recommend it.

bar_er.jpg (2255 bytes) 

While Abbie prepared their hot bath, she heard John on his phone, talking to his mother.

"Yeah, Mom. We’re at the Drake." A pause.

"Well, actually, Dad was here when we returned." Another pause.

"I know. I did. And he took it alright. Mom?" Again.

"Mom? Dad was here with Abbie’s mom. We caught them ‘catching up on old times.’ No more lies, right?…Uh-huh…yeah, I think they’re still here, just in a different room. So you might want to…" A long pause, this time.

"Oh, okay. Well, if you’re comfortable with that, then I respect your wishes. Okay. I love you…Bye."

He turned to Abbie. "Mom says that Carters don’t divorce. And they don’t cause scenes, either. So, she’s going to keep looking the other way."

"Are you okay with that?" Abbie asked. She knew that John had a strong sense of right and wrong.

"Yeah. To each his own." He pulled her over to him. "And you are my own, gorgeous." He tried to maneuver her onto the bed, but she wiggled away.

"The bath is drawn, Master Carter. Follow me." She scurried to the bathroom.

He was amazed as he walked in, after her. There must have been more than fifty candles, softly illuminating the room. He could see steam rising from the bathtub. While he was taking it all in, she had undressed, and stepped into the water.

He was quick to follow. The water was hot, almost uncomfortably so. Luckily, the tub was big enough to accommodate them both, with some room to move around. John settled back, and shivered as he felt the cold porcelain in contrast to the hot water.

Abbie moved up and straddled him. "Doctor, I need some medical advice. I have this…yearning, an emptiness that needs to be filled. I ache." She had a naughty grin, and stroked his legs, under the water. "I was hoping you could take care of me. Treat me."

By now, Dr. Carter was completely focused on his patient. "Let me get check your heart rate." He began kissing her neck, with small nips and licks, working his way down to her breasts. "Well, Ms. Carmichael, your pulse is racing. You may need an injection."

She let out a small moan as he took his finger and teased her labia. Then, without warning, his finger was twirling inside her, sending small tingles up through her torso. He alternated between the two, with no real pattern, always catching her off guard. She found herself rocking back and forth, heightening the sensations, until she was totally engulfed in pleasure.

He could see she was getting more and more aroused, which made his erection throb with each beat of his heart. Abbie had that effect on him. She enjoyed the moment so completely, with abandon, that when she came, water was splashing over the side of the tub, into the floor.

He gave her a moment to recover. When she opened her eyes, she saw John, smiling at her. "I hope the treatment was successful."

"Ohhhhh, yes, Dr. Carter. Unfortunately, I have no insurance. However will I pay my bill?" She had a seductive look about her.

"I’m sure we can work out some sort of arrangement." He took her hand and placed it on his stiff member.

She shook her head. "No, Doctor. You should sit up here." She cleared the few candles that were on the far ledge of the bathtub. Then she grabbed the bath pillow, and made a place for him to sit. He situated himself, and rested his back up against the wall.

Then, she grabbed a bottle that he hadn’t noticed before. It was an edible lubricant. She liberally applied it to her hands, and began working her magic. Her touch was very light, fingers barely touching his quivering erection. Her hand slid easily, up and down, as he clenched his toes, trying to contain himself. Then, she leaned down, and took all of him in her mouth.

He had always prided himself on his lasting power, but he was no match for Abbie. The pressure was too intense, and his control was slipping away from him. Within seconds, he was crying out, grabbing her hair, and spilling his seed. But she didn’t relent. She kept stroking, sucking, licking, and he could feel the stiffness returning. THIS had certainly never happened before!

She looked up at him, and said, "Let’s take this into the bedroom, Doctor." At that moment, he would have followed her anywhere.

She laid on the bed first, and pulled him on top of her. It was obvious that she wanted him to enter her, now. He wasn’t sure that he was ‘up’ for that, yet, so he decided to give her something a little on the edge. After her aggressiveness in the bathroom, he didn’t think she’d mind.

Abbie’s eyebrows raised, as she saw John grab his tie from the floor. He gently took her hands and tied them together, so that she was secured to the bedpost. "What are you doing, Dr. Carter?" she purred.

He answered her with action. His tongue explored her breasts, her torso, her thighs. He slowly inched his way up until she was gasping for breath. "Oh, god, yes, yes, yes!"

Her response was enough to bring him back into full readiness. He entered her, full force. They thrashed together, the pleasure building with each thrust. Again, he felt the familiar release, and collapsed on her.

No words were needed. Having connected, emotionally, physically, they caught a glimpse into forever, and they would enjoy it, together.

bar_er.jpg (2255 bytes)

THE END.

 

CREDITS:

Thanks to the following actors/actresses who, by their sheer existence and impressive bodies of work, inspired me as characters:

John Carter                        Noah Wyle
Abbie Carmichael                Angie Harmon
Haleh                               Yvette Freeman
Roland Carter                       Warren Beatty
Edward                               Sir Alec Guiness
Peggy Carmichael               Katey Segal
Laura Carter                       Blythe Danner
Millicent Carter                       Frances Sternhagen
Jack McCoy                        Sam Waterston
Ben Stone                               Michael Moriarty
Jesse Carmichael                Kris Kristofferson

bar_er.jpg (2255 bytes)