Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Bottoms Up
Part Four
By Clotho & Cathy
clothomoerae@hotmail.com and huntersglenn@yahoo.com

Rating: NC-17
Status: 6/6
Pairing: John Carter/Dave Malucci
Date: December 31, 2000
Archive: Not without permission
Category: "E.R
Disclaimer: "ER" and all its characters belong to Warner Bros. No infringement of their copyright is intended. This story was written for the enjoyment of "ER" fans everywhere, and may be downloaded for your own pleasure. We owe a huge "Thank you" to Alice and Melissa, our wonderful editors. We couldn't have done it without the two of you!

bar_er.jpg (2255 bytes)

Dave looked doubtful, but then moved forward. "And then you'll do me?" He ran a finger up Carter's cock, watching it quiver under his touch. He poked his tongue out and ran it cautiously upwards towards the tip. That wasn't so bad. He looked at Carter trying to judge his response.

John closed his eyes and sighed when he felt Dave's tongue against his skin. He wanted to lie back and enjoy this, but he had been hard off and on for so long now that John wasn't sure that he wouldn't come if Dave did actually take him into his mouth.

"That's enough. That felt great, Dave. Thank you." After opening his eyes, John reached for the lube and squeezed a good bit out, feeling that the warm water from the pool had already taken the chill out of the gel.

"It's time for me to do you, Dave." John said, a slow smile growing on his face. "Straddle me so I can make sure you're properly lubricated. I don't want this to hurt you."

Dave crawled backwards when he heard Carter dismiss him. It had taken precisely one lick for Carter to decide he wasn't any good at this. "Told you I'm a top." He went to sit by the water, no one could say he hadn't tried. No one. Dave put his hands on his erection and began to play with it.

John frowned when Dave moved away. He had known that Dave was uneasy over the idea of getting fucked, but he thought that he had been doing a pretty good job of relaxing him and getting him used to the idea of being penetrated. And then Dave came back with that "I'm a top" line. Not knowing what else to do with the lube, John quickly coated his cock with it then went over to Dave.

"Dave, I want to be in you. It's been over a year since I was last in another guy and I miss that. I've tried to make you understand that people, most people, aren't exclusively one or the other. I like to fuck and to be fucked. So does that make me a top or bottom? Hmm?"

When there was no response, John tried again. "Dave, is the problem that you liked what you were doing to me? Liking to give head doesn't mean you're a bottom or anything. It just means that you enjoy it. I enjoyed it. It felt great. Almost too great. I told you I wouldn't come in your mouth, and I had to stop you before I did. When I come, I want to be buried deep inside of you."

John knelt beside Dave, not sure what would happen next. He was all out of words, and nearly out of patience as well. If he didn't get relief soon, then he would scream.

"It felt good?"

John grinned, then grabbed Dave's hand from where it was still messing with Dave's cock and placed it on his own raging hard on. "Yeah, it felt good. And I'm ready to feel even better. Let me get you ready and then you can mount me. It's easier for the first time if you're on top." John shook his head and laughed at what he had just said. "Just like you keep saying, Dave. You're a top, and that's where you'll be."

Dave moved his thumb and fingers over the slick warmth of the rock hard penis. It did feel good. Hard and soft, and large. He looked up at Carter's face, close to his own, and kissed it. "What do you want me to do?"

Changing his mind, John decided that doing it in one of the lounge chairs would perhaps be easier for both of them. Certainly easier on his back, and definitely easier for Dave to control his movements. "Grab the lube and follow me." John said. He got to his feet and walked over to the whirlpool, grabbing a bunch of towels. Then he walked over to a lounge chair and adjusted it so that it was completely flat.

John placed a few towels on the vinyl webbing, then sat down and waited for Dave to join him. He was intensely aware of the throbbing of his cock, but he resisted the impulse to reach down and start stroking himself. He didn't want to find release that way.

Dave picked up the tube, then followed Carter, watching his inflamed cock as he bent to adjust the chair. It seemed huge again. Huge. And it seemed inevitable that in a few minutes - or less - it would be inside him.

Dave shivered, as he watched Carter move. He didn't know if it was cold or whatever, he just knew he had to take those last few steps to join Carter on the chair.

He took them fast, didn't dawdle. He was going to do this. Dave sat down beside Carter on the chair, and handed him the tube. "Here. Um, how should I be?" He didn't know ANYTHING about this. Dave felt another surge of panic move through him, but stayed sitting - didn't move away.

John smiled at Dave, knowing that the other man was still feeling apprehensive about what was about to happen. Rimming had seemed to put him at ease earlier, so John thought he would do a little bit more of that just prior to applying lubricant to Dave.

John accepted the tube from Dave, then stood. "Why don't you get on your hands and knees for me?"

As soon as Dave as in position, John sat behind him, his legs spread to either side of the chair. Then John once more attacked that sweet spot, eliciting an immediate reaction from Dave. After his mouth on Dave for a bit, John squeezed out more lube and began to massage it into Dave's skin, then into that opening. Going deeply inside of Dave with it. Once he was satisfied that Dave was as lubricated as a human could get, John got to his feet.

Dave half turned around at first to see what Carter was doing to him, but gave up when he felt Carter's tongue on him again. He began to sway a little, trying to encourage any motion or feeling he could get.

And then Carter was inside him, pushing the lubricant in, Dave knew. But inside.... He clenched the muscle about the finger not wanting to let go, wanting it further in rubbing his prostate again, massaging it. He groaned, and moved his hips again.

Carter had been in almost exactly this position for him earlier. Dave lunged backward against the entering finger, and then realized it was two or more. It was so good. It was so good.

Carter had been different; his arms had been lower. Dave dropped to rest his weight on his forearms, trying to replicate the posture.

Then pushed backwards, wanting the finger again.

But it was gone.

"Now we switch positions, more or less. I'll get on my back and I want you to straddle me. You can slowly lower yourself on me then. That way you'll control just how much of me you take up your ass and how quickly you take it. One piece of advice: take it slowly. Very slowly."

Dave looked around at Carter, disappointed that it had stopped. "What? Do it again."

John shook his head. "Not right now. It's time, Dave." Dave had obviously been so caught up in what John had been doing that he hadn't heard the new instructions. John grinned. "I need to get back in the chair. And then you're going to mount me. You've had sex with the woman on top, right? Well, that's what you're going to do, more or less. You'll be the one doing the work at first, taking me in at a pace that you can handle. And once I'm in you all the way, the fun will begin."

John stepped up to Dave and ran his hand over Dave's back and down over his buttocks. "Off the chair now."

Dave reluctantly got off the chair. He didn't see why there was any need to change all this. "Whatever. Just get on with it."

John chuckled at Dave's lack of enthusiasm. That attitude would soon change, he thought. John settled himself in the chair; his legs straight and pressed together. "Okay, now straddle me and lower yourself onto my cock. Slowly. Do it slowly and it won't hurt as much." John advised. He reached down and touched his cock for the first time in hours, holding it upright to make it easier for Dave to mount it.

Dave frowned. The cock suddenly looked formidable again. But...He'd try. He looked at Carter, suddenly realizing that he did want this man to be in him, he wanted that very badly indeed.

He lowered himself, feeling the head swirl around his entrance pressing where minutes ago Carter's tongue and fingers had been. That was good. He licked his lips and looked at Carter, wanting to concentrate on the next bit.

Time for the screw to get into the hole.

A bit more. Okay. That was it, it didn't go anymore. Dave wiggled a bit side to side, wanting it to slip in. But it just wasn't happening.

John could see that Dave wanted to do this, but was still too tense. "Dave, you've given prostate exams before, right? What do you always tell the patient? You tell him to relax, right? Well, that's what you need to do now, relax your muscles. Take a deep breath and relax." John watched as Dave took a deep breath. "Good. Now another, and another. Relax, Dave."

Dave tried to breathe, relax. But it felt like he was sitting on the top of a mountain, and he wanted to be at its base. He breathed in, once, twice, but remained as ridiculously far above Carter as he had been a moment ago.

As much as John was tempted to just push his way into Dave's ass, he maintained control and didn't. Dave was getting frustrated and not relaxing. John raised a hand between them, slipping his finger inside of Dave, then another and another, until three were there. "Okay, ride my fingers, Dave."

John's plan was to lower his hand while Dave was doing that until he could withdraw his fingers and have Dave be on his cock. At least that's the way John hoped it would work.

Okay, fingers were something Dave knew how to do. He'd had fingers before and enjoyed them. Two fingers, though not three. But...Dave grinned suddenly, thinking of Carter soon finding his way to the prostate, and how good THAT would be. Three fingers was tight, he was stretched even tighter than with two, but it was okay, he was doing it. Dave smiled down at Carter. This was good anyhow.

When Dave smiled down at him, John knew that he was finally relaxing. He kept his fingers in then, ever so slowly lowering his hand so that Dave had to move lower and lower. And then when Dave was raised up on those fingers, John grabbed hold of his own cock and placed it in position, removing his fingers and putting the head of his cock right where the fingers had just been, so that Dave lowered himself onto John's cock. John was rather surprised at how much of the cock Dave took in before he realized that he had something besides fingers inside of his body. Judging by how much of himself that he could see when he looked down at his groin, John was pretty sure that his cock was making contact with Dave's prostate, so that had to have something to do with Dave not springing off of him in surprise.

"You doing okay?" John asked as he savored the hot tightness of Dave's ass. It had been so long since he had done this, and John was only just now discovering how much he had missed fucking another man. He still wanted to be fucked by Dave's cock again. Maybe even tonight. A long and slow ride was almost guaranteed since Dave had already come twice. But, first things first, and Dave needed to be taken care of first.

It burned. But Carter was pressing on his prostate. Carter was finally pressed on his prostate. And it was GOOD. Dave squirmed a bit, too impatient to wait for the burning to ease. "Yeah. I'm okay." Dave grinned at his friend. "So now?" Dave wiggled his hips, glad that the strain was finally off his thighs. He tried experimentally raising himself up and inch and lowering again. That was good.

"Oh, yeah. Now." John enjoyed letting Dave do all the work, feeling himself go deeper into Dave each time the other man moved. "You're doing great, Dave. Just great."

Dave raised and lowered himself again, feeling Carter scrape across his prostate. "Oh yeah." He breathed in deeply. "Yeah." This was pretty damn good.

Then raised himself again. But the angle had changed or something. He moved, impatient to find the earlier position again.

John grinned at Dave's eagerness, then grabbed his friend by the hips and pulled him down, fully impaling Dave on his cock. "That's better. Now let me show you a good time." John began to buck his hips, making short thrusts up into Dave. John could tell by the look on Dave's face that he was enjoying himself. John also figured that if he didn't come soon, then he would see if he could get Dave to switch positions since being fucked did feel different, depending on the angle that the cock was coming from as it brushed against the prostate. But John didn't want to be behind Dave. He wanted to see the look on Dave's face when he finally came.

The bucking movement was good, very good. It scraped, tantalized him. Dave tried to shake, wiggle, do SOMETHING to make it go deeper or harder, or whatever it was that he needed.

But he didn't know WHAT.

And half the movements he made seem to make it miss altogether.

"Carter. Oh, God...Carter. Please...just do it." Dave found himself almost crying from the frustration of it all. "Carter, please."

John laughed. "I am doing it, Dave. You just have to be patient." John then lengthened his strokes, taking long and fast ones as opposed to the short and slow ones he had been using.

The change in pace helped, but god he needed more. "More."

Dave held his own cock and stroked it in time to Carter's thrusting. "More, God."

John moved his right hand from Dave's hip and grabbed Dave's hand, pulling it away from Dave's cock. "I told you that it was mine. When you come, it'll be from me, not from you."

SHIT. Even the small relief of rubbing himself has been pulled away. Dave looked down and saw Carter smiling at his frustration. And he'd stopped moving - how could he? He tried to raise himself up over Carter and lower again, but was shaking too hard.

John abruptly stopped moving, a slow smile spreading on his face as he saw the look of profound disappointment that spread over Dave's face. Just when he was sure that Dave was getting ready to protest the lack of movement, John spoke up.

"Time to change position. On your back, Dave." John pushed up on Dave's hips while pulling his own back until he was out of Dave's body. "The quicker you get into position, the sooner this starts up again."

Dave looked at Carter in disbelief. He's making him change AGAIN. "Make up your mind, why don't ya?" He was some kind of fucking sadist, that's what Carter was.

And Carter pulled out of him, left him empty. Dave looked down in disbelief. He was empty. Carter had stopped.

Dave scooted around, moving as fast as the ache in his ass, and the other one in his belly would allow. Flat on his back, looking up at Carter. "This do?" Anything to have Carter inside him again.

He moved to touch his cock, but stopped remembering that that was what had made Carter withdraw just now. He couldn't risk annoying the man any further. He felt his breath coming in ragged gasps as he looked to see if Carter was going to come back.

John had to bite down hard on his tongue to keep from laughing. Dave's behavior now was a far cry from that of earlier, when he was the aggressive and supposedly anonymous top in the bar. And even up in the bedroom. But, John reminded himself that his goal here wasn't to reduce Dave to a mere mass of quivering jelly. It was to drive Dave wild with need and desire. To show the man that pleasure could be found in being fucked as well as doing the fucking.

John got on the chair and settled onto his knees, then lifted Dave's legs up. If he made Dave hold his own legs up and out of the way, then that would keep his hands occupied. "Grab your legs and keep them up," John ordered.

As soon as Dave had obeyed him, John grabbed his own cock and slowly inserted the tip of it, letting the head linger there. Then he pulled it out and did it again, teasing Dave with it.

Dave didn't want to touch his legs. He wanted to touch Carter all over. He wanted Carter inside of him, pressing on him. But there was nothing for it. He couldn't risk alienating Carter just now, having him stop again.

He held the legs, being frustrated, unable to even see what Carter was doing.

At least Carter was touching him, which was something. Okay, only his very entrance, but better than nothing. Dave quivered, wishing he knew his muscles down there well enough to suck Carter inside.

But he didn't even know if it was cock or fingers doing this. Just nothing. "Carter, please?"

"Do you want more of this, Dave? Do you want my cock inside of you?" John asked. He wanted -- no, needed, to have Dave admit just how much he wanted to be fucked.

"Yes. Please. Carter, please." Dave needed him inside, if he had to beg to get it he didn't care. "Please." He tried again. "Please John."

John shook his head even though having Dave address him as "John" and not "Carter" was certainly an improvement. "Say it, Dave. Say, 'John, please fuck me. Fuck my brains out. I want your cock up my ass, John'. Say it, Dave."

"John, please fuck me. Fuck my brains out. I want your dick u.." Oh shit, Carter - John had said cock. Try again. "Carter, please fuck me. Fuck my brains out. I want your cock up my ass, Cart - John." Dave could feel himself shaking. He tried to inch down the chair toward Cart- John. Get closer to him.

"Well," John grinned. "Since you asked so nicely..." And with that he pushed in all the way, his grin fading as his cock took note once again of how incredibly tight and hot it was inside of Dave. Of what a good fuck he was. Was going to be. Not even registering Dave's gasp of pleasure, John began to quickly thrust in and out, determined to push his cock all the way to Dave's throat if he could. One of John's hands reached out to touch a nipple -- pulling, twisting, and pinching. The other hand grabbed Dave's cock, squeezing it tightly once, then twice, then John began to quickly run his hand up and down that incredible cock, stroking Dave in time with his own thrusts into Dave's body, his goal to have them both come at the same time.

In the back of his mind, John was dimly aware that the grandfather clock near the main stairs had begun to chime.

One chime -- a hard thrust in, then bending over to flick his tongue over Dave's other nipple.

Two chimes -- pulling out, almost all the way and rubbing his thumb over the sensitive head of Dave's cock.

Three chimes -- thrusting back in while closing his mouth around Dave's nipple.

Four chimes -- pulling out not quite so far and lightly biting that nipple.

Five chimes --another hard thrust in and beginning to suckle Dave.

Six chimes -- almost all the way out this time, and flicking his tongue over Dave's other nipple.

Seven chimes -- back in again and using his now free hand to fondle Dave's balls.

Eight chimes -- almost all the way out, getting close. So close.

Nine chimes -- in all the way and beginning to listen to Dave's breathing.

Ten chimes -- out halfway, Dave's breathing was ragged and his balls were trying to draw up into his body. Almost there.

Eleven chimes -- slamming back inside of Dave, letting go of his nipple and licking his way to Dave's throat, sucking hungrily on the skin there.

Twelve chimes -- almost out all the way -- no -- back in. God. Back in hard. Listening to his cries of pleasure as they mixed with Dave's while they both came.

John could feel his semen spurting out, filling Dave. Claiming Dave. And he could feel the hot semen from Dave's cock spill over his hand and onto Dave's belly.

"Oh, God, Dave. That was incredible. Thank you." John said as he let his body fall forward onto Dave's. Then he laughed as he realized what time it was.

"Happy New Year, Dave."

Dave released his legs as the orgasm shuddered though him. Then wrapped his legs around Carter's legs, his arms around Carter's body, trying to encase all of Carter as thoroughly as he encased his cock.

He moved his head around, searching for his lover's mouth, but just before he did so replied, "A very Happy New Year, John."

bar_er.jpg (2255 bytes)

The End
(well, maybe not)