My Debut Into The World Of Fanfic
AKA Jerry - The World's Greatest Desk Clerk in his 1st Fanfic
By Chrism1999
chrism1999.geo@yahoo.com

DATE: 10/08/2000
RATING: PG-13 (Language, Innuendo, Off-Screen heterosexual You-Know-What)
LAST EPPY SEEN: One More For The Road (UK)
LAST NEW EPPY SEEN: Mayday
SPOILERS: I think you're safe
CATEGORY: Jerry Markovic/Kerry Weaver

DISCLAIMER: I don't own ER, NBC and various others do. I do not own any characters, much though I'd like to. Specifically Weaver. Or Abbby. Or Lizzie Corday. But preferably Weaver. This is a NO SUE ZONE.

ARCHIVE: I doubt anyone will, but tell me if and where you do.

Warning: None of this will ever hapen in an eppy, and this fic is completely pointless. It's meant to be funny, but it probably isn't.

bar_er.jpg (2255 bytes)

Jerry's hands were icy with sweat. His brow was soaked. His shirt front was soaked through. A lot of money was riding on this hand. He felt confident.......

"I win!" That was Chuni. 'Damn. I've lost'. Chuni was giggling as she picked up her sunstantial winnings, $750 in all. Randi and Malucci stood there gobsmacked, their hands limply discarded on the admit desk where they were sitting.

"I thought I had the perfect hand..." moaned Randi.

Chuni was still giggling, and the commotion had drawn Lydia and Yosh over.

"What's so funny?" asked Lydia.

"I just won, let's see, $750 playing poker with Dave, Randi and Jerry. You should try it some times."

"Anyway we're off, you coming with us?"

"I'll be right there. See you guys, nice doing business with ya" drawled Chuni in that very sweet accent of hers.

"Jerry, snap out of it, you're staring at her ass."

"What, oh yeah right Randi. Anyway I'm off, see ya tomorrow..."

bar_er.jpg (2255 bytes)

Jerry walked home in a daze, still in shock at losing 250 bucks. He arrived home, with the full moon glowing softly in the sky, removing his key from his pocket just as his mom opened the door.

"Hi son, how was your day? You look terrible, let me get you something to eat. Eh?"

"Oh yeah, what ever you say mom. I'll think I'll turn in for the night..."

bar_er.jpg (2255 bytes)

Jerry's dreams we're fitful, and it was without too much annoyance that he was roused from his sleep. he was shocked however when he saw who was doing the rousing. And in the manner SHE was doing it.

"Jerry Markovic, you are 3 hours late for work. Get up NOW!!!" screamed Kerry Weaver.

"Shit" mumbled Jerry as he fumbled with his bedclothes, before diving out of bed, and heading for the bathroom. Washing and dressing quickly, he was out of the door in no time, and was soon accepting the lift to work proffered by Dr. Weaver.

"You didn't report for work on time, and you didn't call in sick, so me and Mark were worried you might be ill. I was on my lunch break, se decided to call round, to find you asleep!!!" Her tone of voice was slowly rising, and Jerry knew he was in deep shit. "Do you know what I'm going to do???"

"No Dr. Weaver." Jerry suddenly noticed she'd pulled up outside a building that was most definitely not the hospital.

"I'm going to do this.." What she did was possibly the most shocking thing he'd ever seen her do int the 5 or so years he'd known her. She leant over, grabbed his head, and pulled him into a deep kiss, that lasted several seconds, all the while slowly unbuttoning his shirt.

"Dr. Weaver we REALLY shouldn't be doing this in here..." he was cut off by a zealous kiss, before Weaver said "yeah, we could be seen. Better take it inside..." She grabbed him by the tie, and forced him outside, before dragging him up the steps towards her front door. Opening it, she threw him inside, slammed the door shut, before leaping on him and showering him yet more passionate kisses. She dragged his shirt off during the confusion, and soon her hands were roaming everywhere they shouldn't be...

"Why don't we take this upstairs Jerry..." she beckoned in a VERY seductive voice, before slowly leading him by the tie upstairs towards the master bedroom. Hell, Jerry was even starting to like the idea. He suddenly remembered the way that she'd roused him from his sleep .

"This could be fun..."

bar_er.jpg (2255 bytes)

Jerry awoke later, feeling for some reason that he couldn't quite place that today was going to be a very good day. Rolling over, he was startled to find that A, he wasn't in his bed, and B, there was somebody else in the bed with him, specifically his boss. For some reason, she looked a lot prettier than she ever had during the 5 years he'd known her. There was just something about her that made Jerry's heart skip a beat. She slowly opened her eyes, lazily placed her arms around his neck, rolled slightly to put herself atop of him, and started to kiss him deeply, Jerry returning the kisses with gusto.

"Kerry, " he moaned, "oh Kerry Weaver..."

bar_er.jpg (2255 bytes)

"...love of my life..."

"Jerry, Jerry, I have no idea who Kerry is, but for some unknown reason you're attempting to French kiss your duvet cover." Jerry's eyes snapped open and immediatly focused on his mom.

"Jerry son, Dr. Weaver phoned to say you're late, and to get in to work now. Or you're fired. So I made you breakfast, cheese on toast. Here, eat it before it goes cold."

"Thanks mom..." he replied hesitantly. As she went downstairs to the kitchen, Jery wondered what had came over him: mainly, why had he ended up spending the night dreaming of having wild sex with his boss. 'Oh shit, Jerry my boy, we have a problem. You're in love with Kerry Weaver...'

bar_er.jpg (2255 bytes)

THE END