Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

All That is Needed

Title: All That is Needed
Author: Little Spooky
Rating: PG
Pairings: Jarod/Miss Parker, Ethan/Zoey

Author's Note: I like to call Jarod's clone "Jay". I realise not all may agree with me, but that's what I have stuck in my mind.

Disclaimer: All characters belong to NBC Studios with the exception of the ones I create myself. The story is mine, but I'm not making any money off of it, and the ideas belong to the fans.

Summary: Something more happened during one of Jarod's run-ins with Miss Parker. This is the result.

----------

"Nothing?" Jay scratched his head. "What do you mean, 'nothing'?"

Jarod smiled from the driver's seat of the silver mustang. "I mean we have nothing to do, nothing on the agenda, nothing planned."

"Meaning we got some free time to do whatever we want!!" Zoey smiled from the backseat.

Ethan didn't comment. He just placed his arm around Zoey's shoulder and kissed her forehead.

----------

The Centre
10:30 AM

"I don't think so." Miss Parker scowled at a nearby doctor.

"Medical tests don't lie," the man was unimpressed by her show. "Now there are a few things you should do to ensure the saftey of..."

"I know," she interjected. "No smoking, not drinking, no lifting heavy objects. Anything else?"

"Just don't over exert yourself, Parker. You might request a change in your current position."

"No chasing Jarod?" Her face was that of mixed emotions.

"It would be best not to."

"Then what the hell am I supposed to do?!" She threw her arms in the air. "Sit on my hands and let my lunatic brother go after him? I will admitt Jarod's too smart and determined to be caught by Lyle, but if he is..." She closed her eyes. "Even I don't want to know the results."

"Be that as it may, Miss Parker, you must do what's best for..."

"The baby." She finished, sitting down and closing her eyes. "I know."

----------

To Be Continued... Eventually....

Email: littlespooky22@yahoo.com