IT 3240 Quiz: Lesson 3 Answers
On a separate sheet of paper, answer each of these questions. When you're
done, check your answers by clicking the link below.
- Instructional designers usually have all the skills needed to create
effective online lessons.
- Instructional sites should include a lot of eye-catching graphics to
keep learners interested in the lesson
- List 2 ways to provide a clear visual message.
See guideline # 7.
- What is 1 way a pop-up window can be used?
To provide access to an offsite link.
- The use of acronyms is encouraged to keep the site content short and
to the point.
- What is meant by a "broad" versus a "deep" site?
Several pages accessible from the site's index page with
fewer links from each subsequent page rather than a few pages
accessible from the site's index page with many links from each
- What do we mean when we say a site is "transparent"?
The user is unaware of the technology being used to
deliver the lesson. This includes not experiencing frustrations in
locating and accessing information.
- Frames can help navigation but should be used with caution.
- Links to all major sections of a site should be provided on all
pages of a site.
- Graphic links should include text for clarification.