IT 3240 Quiz: Lesson 3
On a separate sheet of paper, answer each of these questions. When you're
done, check your answers by clicking the link below.
- Instructional designers usually have all the skills needed to create
effective online lessons.
- Instructional sites should include a lot of eye-catching graphics to
keep learners interested in the lesson
- List 2 ways to provide a clear visual message.
- What is 1 way a pop-up window can be used?
- The use of acronyms is encouraged to keep the site content short and
to the point.
- What is meant by a "broad" versus a "deep" site?
- What do we mean when we say a site is "transparent"?
- Frames can help navigation but should be used with caution.
- Links to all major sections of a site should be provided on all
pages of a site.
- Graphic links should include text for clarification.