In The Name Of Allah The Most Beneficence The Most Merciful
Abdul Latif Hj. Mohamed Homepage
About this Page
This page is dedicated to those who loves to fly especially for the one who is looking to be a pilot.
More About Me: A Short Biography.
I am a Royal Malaysian Air Force Maritime pilot. My job involve flying over Malaysian Territorial waters and Exclusive Economic Zones. That are a long stretch of water some 350 nm from the shore lines. Flying always fascinating me since I was a child but sadly to say that at the time this web page is constructed, I am chained to the ground doing a study for a master degree. I hope this web page will be of help for someone looking for enjoyment in flying.
2. The Lighter Side
3. Aviation Risk Analysis 14. Kids Airlines System 16. RMAF Maritime Patrol Aircraft
17. When The Propellers Stop 18. The Clouds
18. To Take Over Control or Let It Be - A Dilemma in Multicrew Environment
5. Human Right And International Order
6. San Theodoros
7. Web Page Toolkit - Use this toolkit to make your own Web Page - Enjoy!
8. Cambodia Case Study
9. UNAMIR IN RWANDA
10. Pictures of Fajar In Monterey with Malay Commentaries
11. La Mesa School
12. Naval Post Graduate School
13. Monterey area Sand City
15. The Interplay of Human Capital, Scarce Resources And Social Cohesion in Conflict Generation
19. TIME MANAGEMENT
20. Teaching basic Flying
21. The Poetry
22. Touch and Go on C130H-30R
Updated April 04, 2008
My Favourite Links:
Islam Aviation Flying Jordan
Send Email to Abdul Latif AbuAfifah@hotmail.com