There are various APBT publications out there, each with its own "niche" so-to-speak. The Gazette is basically for newcomers and
those who like to show and weight pull their dogs. The Journal is for hardcore advertisers as well as being the largest source of
what was going on in the sporting world. The scope of what the other publications have covered ranged from interesting stories on
little-known dogs, to hysterical gossip for those who are so inclined.
The purpose of my magazine, The Healthy Bulldog, is create a NEW ERA in magazines, by being a practical source of solid maintenance
information about our dogs, medical issues, LEGAL resources for obtaining drugs, as well as ever keeping current on nutrition and disease
prevention -- and thus it fulfills its own niche. The Healthy Bulldog is a magazine that you can proudly share with anyone who has
dogs, as it covers only LEGAL aspects of this breed, and the most important aspect, which is the care and management of your dog's health
throughout its life. Not only is The Healthy Bulldog "the missing piece" to add to your current magazine subscription portfolio, but
each issue can be collected, and saved, until you will ultimately have a veritable medical library to turn to as a resource. If The
Healthy Bulldog sounds like a magazine for you, read below on how to order!
What's Inside the THE HEALTHY BULLDOG?:
- An IN-DEPTH Feature Article on at least one Infectious Disease, and how to deal with it effectively, in each issue.
- Solid, practical daily maintenance, conditioning, medical, and kenneling information for your bulldogs.
- Medical corner, featuring an exposť on at least one important drug we use on our dogs in each issue!
- Nutrition corner, featuring an exposť on one important nutritional topic in each issue!
- Holistic corner, featuring an exposť on one important holistic alternative to medicine in each issue!
- A medical Question and Answer Forum.
- A nutritional Question and Answer Forum.
- Contributing articles by various fanciers.
- General "Reader's Write" forum with editor feedback.
- Photo Gallery (send yours in!!!).
- ALL SOLID, USEFUL INFORMATION!
Help support The Healthy Bulldog by sending in your PAID ADS, referring it to FRIENDS, and by submitting material of
A Bi-Monthly Publication
(Mailed out 2/28, 4/30, 6/30, 8/30, 10/30, and 12/31.)
If you wish to order by mail please send US Postal Money Order to:
John A. Koerner II
P.O. Box 549
Pleasant View, TN 37146
You are Visitor #
Since May 17, 2003
Last Updated: November 14, 2003
Copyright © 1996-2003 California Jack