Rules are Rules What would a game be like without some rules to follow?Here are just a few rules of this rpg, read them well, because if any of them are broken or not accepted...let's just say I won't be a very good people's person. I'm very nice and kawaii peoples but breaking these rules is *1st degree murder* in my book, and as real life MP I can be very strict yet fair. Not personal, just buisness. These may seem ignorant and very strict but lets just say it shows my "I dont put up bull" side. *S*...you get the point...^_^;;;;
This RPG is played by Email and ONLY email.There may be times when the email is rather fast,but if you cant keep up with it,there are numerous methods to do. I can help you if you need it. I will not change how this rpg is played.
1. In order for the RPG to play you must be able to reply daily. Or atleast once every two days. I understand the deal with work and school, I myself get deployed. If your character hasn't said anything in a period of a week however, you will be warned and your character will be automatically controled. Nothing major, but we can't keep the game on pause forever. After your third warning I will give you a period of 1 more week to reply,then I will be forced to delete you from the RPG. The same applies if this repeatedly happens without prior notice. If you gotta be away, just let me know.
2. NO MAJOR CONTROLING! Thats a golden rule in my book.You cannot control another person's character by speech and/or movement without the owner's permision. Its annoying and won't be tolerated in this rpg. If you do control a character I will warn you. However, you may control the character to the littlest of your value. What I mean is you can control a tiny bit, not tottally but enough. And try not to use it all the time, it gets annoying. But, if the character you partially controlled dosent like what you did or said he/she can rewrite it, no arguments. Thats the rule. Example given: Dart can shove Shana out of the way of an attack, that's in good faith. But "Dart stabs Lloyd in the stomach, giving him a fatal wound." This will not be tolerated. If you throw out an attack, have trust in everyone to be a good sport and their abilities as good RPer's.
3. NO HENTAI! However,I do allow some adult themes to take place, but they cant TOO vivid or kinky. This means that ceartain things like a guy looking at a girls breast is okay. Or if Haschel wanted to grab Rose just to get her pissed off is okay too, just don't get carried away. Just dont do something extremely hentaish like seriously grabbing the girl and licking her all over. I'll decide on if the scene is too hentaish or not, and I may or may not permit considering on how much detail is taken place. Since relationships are common throughout RPG's I allow this. Everyone out there has more than likely seen, heard or been around adult situations before, so I trust that this rule won't be over-broken, if at all. I expect ages 17 and up to handle this well, but if you feel your mature enough to handle it, by all means, join.
4. No SUPER Godlike characters. I wont have it.You have to have a weakpoint. If you suspect someone of God-moding, just send me an email and I'll take care of it.
5. You can have up to two characters. That is it. None higher. Exceptions are if your are playing s Zieg for example, and a he has a friend that accompanies him around then leaves. However, if that friend becomes a constant, and acts pretty much like a secondary character, they'll be your second. I may determine if you should have two characters depending on who the charatcer is.(created,original,blah blah blah, yackitty, smackitty.)
6. ACT LIKE YOUR CHARACTER!!!! This goes out to all the original players, not the created one. You must act like how your character is, no changing. Shana loves Dart. So it would be a little odd if she is drooling over Lavitz, and pays no attention to Dart. Thats not how your character is. The reason I say this is because that some people think that they can add thier personality into thier character and make them act completly different! Thats not happening. I will not have it! The point of the game is to be like the characters of Legend of Dragoon and do like what they would do, NOT LIKE WHAT YOU WOULD DO! It would drag the rpg to a complete BORE! What's examples of acting unlike your character? I'll give you a couple. Rose admitting her 'love' to Albert' and acting affectionete(no chance in hell), Meru acting the quiet type(oh my god), Lavitz a drooling pervert(truly dumb),Melbu Frahma taking up politics and living a family life(stupid stupid stupid!!), and etc etc. We keep this rpg as much as original as possible, HOWEVER. You can act a bit different to break the monotiny. Rose would be fun if she was constantly cold, cruel, and isolated. I give you three warnings if I feel your character is acting....weird. Your third is your last. Say bye bye, cause it'll be no problem replacing you with someone who CAN act like the character.
7. YOUR CHARACTER IS NOT THE STRONGEST IN THE GAME!!!! Please, don't act like your powers are so strong and invincible, that you can't get hurt or injured, or have a weakpoint. ITS ANNOYING! So what if you have strong powers and you *think* your character can't be beaten.WRONG! ALL CHARACTERS HAVE A POSSIBILITY OF LOSING! Your not GOD, everyone is average and have a equal chance of losing, no questions. Even the Virage embryo combined with Melbu Frahma was defeated. I dont care what kinda powers you have, you can still lose. Even my characters. For those of us whom have played and beaten the game, we know whom's weak against what.
8. If somehow someone posted one reply story part and the person it was sent to decided to post something different and then say it didn't happen when they finally recieved the email, no problem. Reply to me and I'll correct it. I hate being confused and I know alot of people do to. While you are in the middle of writing a post, it is possible to recieve another post in contrast to yours. Don't sweat it, I'll handle it! Its agrecating to find out that a person decided not to reply to your post and write something different then you expected. But if your really sorry and didnt know then we would have to do a re-do and find a solution to solve the mix up. There are occasions when a post doesn't go through to a particular account, so if that happens write back to me with the addy and I'll inform the person along with a copy of the post. If it's ME, then please send me the post to my alt. email addy!
9. If you have a complaint or comment or anything thats just ooc and no ic about something please email it to the designated person and NOT on the list. If its ooc and ic its okay, but if its just ooc and its really really long, then please respect the people who may not want to read it and send it to the person.
10. We're all EXTREMELY goofy and un-sane, but more importantly, we're all good friends and won't write anything that might potentially offend or agitate another player. Something might be funny to you, but think it over and word your post so that it can't possibly offend someone. Lest they be a complete putz.