Hardin County, Tennessee
- A beveled Hardin(9000-6000 BP)(site H2)
- A nice hafted scraper. I believe that it was once a Hardin point that has been reworked. I found it the same day as the Hardin above. (site H2)
- Would have been some nice Late Paleo and Archaic points. Looks like Daltons(10000-8000 BP)on the outsides and a Quad(10000-6000 BP) base in the middle. All found at site H1. I haven't found a whole Dalton yet at this site!
- Found at site H1, a Candy Creek (Early Woodland 3000-1500BP)
- This point is a Table Rock (Late Archaic 4000-3000 BP) Came from site H1.