Health and Wellness Resources
Mental Enhancement Programs

You Can Increase your Mental capacity and Positive Thinking Skills!

I've read estimates that the average person uses only about 10 percent of their mental capacity. That leaves a staggering 90 percent of our natural God-given talents that we are not using at all. Can you imagine the world of a person using even half their mental gifts for good?

I know that new material stimulates new brainwave patterns over time and this equals change. So stimulate your mind. Create the kind of mental environment for your brain where expansion and growth become just a normal part of every day within. Based on Universal Law, eventually the outpicturing must change to match the inner world you are creating. Now that's true brain power!

Increase your Brain Power

I first used Learning Strategies tapes about 15 years ago. It was during a period in my life when I was really struggling, not only with life direction and goals but even with a solid sense of identity.

I grew up in a rather chaotic household where alcoholism and all the abusive behavior that can go along with that addiction were common. As a result, I didn't really know who I was or what I wanted out of life.

The Learning Strategies Paraliminal tapes helps me a great deal during that time, both with releasing destructive behaviors I had learned and learning new positive behaviors and ways of thinking..

Then, I moved away from using tapes or cd's for a long time. I guess I didn't need extra support or, maybe I had done all the growing I could safely do and needed a few years to integrate the changes. Whatever the reason, I found myself at the age of 50 in a mental place not unlike that of my earlier years so I once again turned to Learning Strategies for help.

I ordered and am using their Genius Code set and can honestly say that my thinking began to shift in a positive way the day I started using it. Part of that shift, I realize, may have happened with any good, solid step taken toward changing things in my life but it's more than just positive thinking at work because the results grow on themselves and are not temporary with these tapes.

Over the years, I've come to trust Learning Strategies. I can highly recommend their fine products, including the Genuis Code.

Click here for more information



More Great CD's From Learning Strategies

10-Minute Supercharger * Anxiety Free * Automatic Pilot * Belief * Deep Relaxation * Dream Play * Get Around To It * Holiday Cheer * Ideal Weight * Instantaneous Personal Magnetism * Memory Supercharger * New Behavior Generator * New History Generator * New Option Generator * Perfect Health * Personal Genius * Positive Relationships * Prosperity * Sales Leap * Self Esteem Supercharger * Smoke Free * Youthful Vitality * The Ultimate You Library of 22 Paraliminal CDs
Home
Easy Site Search


How to change your life
Ernest Holmes's rational, lucid explanation of why our thoughts have power will instruct you on how you can change your life by changing your thinking. "The wisdom of God is within you, and you can use it to improve your life."

How to Change Your Life presents:

  • ideas on life and God essential to contemporary spiritual understanding
  • how science and spirituality have merged and what that means for you
  • step-by-step instructions on how to use Science of Mind to improve your experience of life

    These principles, along with techniques for applying them, are thoroughly described in How To Change Your Life. If you're ready to positively jumpstart your life, this is the book that can help you do it. click to order