Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!
Eviction Notice
By: Cadey & DFantum
Rating: NC-17 (hide the kiddies & the prudes)(NO, we said PRUDES, not PRUNES!!)
Classification: S,R, a little H
Archive: anywhere, just keep the names & numbers attached
Author's notes: We hammered this story out in a couple of hours over ICQ (and about thirty Cokes and/or Mountain Dews).... please forgive any liberties taken (except where Mulder's concerned! ;-} ). We got the idea after reading a good story at Gossamer . . . too bad I can't recall what it was called (Hey, any excuse to get our two heroes in bed together ;-} ). . . Anyway . . . enjoy the mind candy! (Yeah, and the SMUT too!)
Disclaimer: Carter, they ain't ours, they belong to you, 1013 & FOX, we're just borrowing them for a couple of hours! Honest! We'll put them back after we're finished (Maybe a wee bit winded, and covered with love bites, but in one piece) :-P


Eviction Notice

The door to apartment #42 was practically kicked open to admit the two intertwined figures into the darkened living room. The taller of the two reached behind and flicked the light switch, The tall, brown haired man broke their kiss, causing the shorter, red haired female to moan in protest. He shook his head, and turned to switch off the light. He then went back to her. Their arms flew around each other and their lips met, open and hot.

"Mmm Mulder? Couch?" was all Scully could murmur against his lips.

"Yeah", was Mulder's response as he backed them up against the couch and fell on it, with her firmly against the cushions. Neither one noticed the faint sound of a key turning in the lock. They were both still totally focused on each other.

The door silently opened, silhouetting a male figure standing in the doorway. The dim light from the hallway didn't register in their passion-filled minds. The man reached over and flicked the light switch on.

Scully pushed Mulder off of her, causing him to land on the floor with an "Oomphf." She rolled over, landing on top of her winded partner, reached into her blazer and grabbed her gun, pointing it at the intruder.

"Who are you?" she shouted. The heavy set man stepped forward into the light.

"Uh, Scully, this is my new landlord. Mr. Sherman, this is my . . . . . . partner, Dana." Mulder gently put a hand on her wrist.

Mr. Sherman beamed as he heard this. "So you're Mrs. Spooky, huh? Well, I'm glad to see that someone has FINALLY made an honest man of Mulder." Scully blushed and lowered her gun. "So, Mrs. Mulder, when DID you two get hitched, anyway?" The man's laughter filled the room.

"What makes you think that we're married?" she snapped out automatically. Sherman was continuing to laugh. Scully merely gave him a look that would melt steel and holstered her gun. She stood up and helped Mulder off of the floor. Mulder rubbed his chest slightly.

"Damn! Scully, for a girl you pack one hell of a punch." Mr. Sherman looked at Scully, puzzled, then glared at Mulder angrily.

"Mr. Mulder, you know the rules . . . as of now, NO single adults allowed in this building." Mulder shook his head and grabbed Scully's hand.

"Uh, what Dana meant was that we HAVEN'T gotten married, yet. We've only been engaged for a couple of days. She's living here with me." Mulder looked at Scully and gave her his 'Humor-me-Scully-I'm-dying-here' look. She simply gave him a little smirk & nodded.

"That's right. I still overreact slightly when anyone mentions that our relationship is nothing short of professional." Sherman cocked an eyebrow and sighed.

"Very well. But Mr. Mulder, for you to continue living here, you must get married soon."

Mulder put on what Scully termed his 'charm-face' "I'll get right on that, Mr. Sherman."


XXXXXX


After Mr. Sherman left, Scully turned to Mulder. He was grinning at her. "Okay, Mulder . . . spill it."She said, half smiling.

"Well, Scully..I was gonna wait until a better time, but..." Mulder kneeled in front of Scully and pulled out a small velvet box. "Dana, my truth, my light ... will you marry me?"

Scully looked at him, tears forming in her eyes. "Mulder . . . yes, I'll marry you."

The tears slipped out, one by one, as Mulder gently kissed each one away. "I love you so much, Dana."

"I love you too, Fox." They shared a smile at a private joke, then the atmosphere suddenly changed. The lazy clouds of passion were suddenly swept into a fierce storm, against which they were powerless against. Mulder cupped Scully's face gently plundered her mouth.

She responded by pushing her body into his, feeling the passion which was rudely interrupted, spring suddenly back to life.

As they kissed, their hands fumbled over the other's shirt buttons. They pulled their shirts off almost simultaneously. Mulder lowered his head reverently and kissed her along the line of her breast. Scully moved one hand to cup him lightly.

"Ahhhh . . . Scuhleee.." Mulder mananged under his breath.

"Shh . . it's Dana, sweetheart", Scully whispered mischeiviously as she began to caress him through his slacks.

He reached around to unclasp her bra. The wisp of lace floated almost silently to the ground. "Red lace, Dana?" he smirked. "However did you know that we would be doing this tonight?"

She was breathless as a result of his large, strong hands gliding over her half naked body. "I knew that we were going to do this tonight, even if we were still on the job."

Her breath caught and a small moan erupted in her throat as Mulder found the zipper to her skirt and slowly pulled it down. "Ooh, been reading minds, lately, Scully? Kinda kinky ya know!" Mulder winked at her, as he dropped her skirt on the floor. "Ooh, matching panties, too? Scully, you know what I like!"

Mulder took in the site of her almost naked body, and sighed. Scully blushed at his scrutiny of her body. "Mulder, you're wearing too much." She muttered as she lowered the zipper of his dress slacks. She gasped as she saw the bulge tenting his boxer shorts. "Mulder... E.T. boxers?" She laughed for a moment she saw the look of hunger in his eyes.

"You should know Dana, you're the one that got them for me." He grinned at her, siliently willing her to continue.

She hummed slightly in the back of her throat, hooked her fingers into the waistband of his boxers and pulled them off in one smooth motion. "Mulder!" She gasped when she saw him. She couldn't stop her eyes from roving down his incredible body. His skin nicely tanned and toned from the daily runs that he once confessed were to keep him from throwing her upon the nearest available surface and ravishing her right there.

"Your turn, Dana." He said as he slid her panties down her thighs. "You're beautiful, Scully." he whispered as he took in the sight of her nakedness. he moved to her and took her in his arms, gently running his fingers down her neck, to her breasts. He flicked her nipples until they were hardened in excitement.

"M-M-M-Mulder!" She cried out in pleasure, as he took one into his mouth.

Scully ran her hands up and down his stomach, skimming the hair at the top of his legs. His moan of pleasure was slightly muffled by her breast still in his mouth. *Oh, you have got to LOVE a man with an oral fixation* was her last coherent thought before pleasure completely clouded her mind. She brought her hands up, running them over his body until they were latched in his hair. She tugged gently, causing him to look up into her face. "Mulder..." She whispered to him, lovingly.

He ran a finger across her lips, and was completely surprised when she delicately sucked it into her mouth. He stopped his suckling on her breast, memerized by the sight of her running her tongue around his finger. He reached around her and caressed the skin of her behind, pulling her closer to him.

"Oh, Mulder... Fox," she gasped lightly when she felt his cock press into her stomach. She let go of his hand and pulled his face up to meet hers. Their lips met again in a passionate kiss. They opened their mouths to each other, tasting the other's essence.

She gave a startled gasp when the ground suddenly floated away from her feet. She locked her legs around Mulder's waist as he navigated them around various obstacles on the way to his bedroom. He broke the kiss as he softly set her down on the bed, causing her to look up in surprise.

"Mulder, I thought that you didn't have a bed." she murmered.
He smiled slightly. "I just didn't want to sleep in this huge bed all by myself. I was just waiting for the perfect opportunity to use it."

She smiled and made a 'come-hither' motion with her finger. He gladly obliged and started suckling on her breast again. She gasped and lifted her focus to the ceiling, only to find her reflection staring right backat her.

"Mulder . . . . why do you have a mirror on your ceiling?" She managed to speak, stumbling over the words, as her head writhed back and forth on the pillow.

"Hhhhmm? Oh . . . that! . . . . . It . . . . . . . was . . . . here . . . . before . . I . . . moved in." Mulder spoke between kisses he gave her breasts, alternating between them.

Scully moaned as he stroked her thighs. She looked at the reflection in the mirror overhead, and was amazed at the sight the two of them made.

His skin was a noticably darker shade than that of her own pale complexion. She was almost startled to find that this fact turned her on even more. She kept her eyes focused on the mirror and watched as Mulder played her body like a finely tuned instrument. Her breathing became labored as his fingers found the sensitive nub in the nest of reddish curls. Her body jerked as a warm, wet kiss landed on her stomach.

She sighed as his kisses moved down toward the mass of red curls at the apex of her thighs. She felt him slide one, then another finger inside, stroking her. He pinched her nub with his thumb, sending shock waves through her.

"Come on, baby . . . . Easy, I've got you." His words soothed her, as she came with ease, as he continued his movements with his hand.

"MulderMulderMulderMulder" She chanted, as she felt his fingers replaced by his warm mouth. A long, low moan that she didn't recognize as coming from her filled the room. Her fingers clutched in his hair as she hung on for dear life. The image in the mirror, coupled with Mulder doing things to her that she couldn't imagine before, was making her more and more breathless.

"Mulderrrrr . . " she moaned his name, the one that she had called him for over six years, and that made it seem more real to her somehow. His eyes were bright and feverish as he looked up at her. He then suckled her, until she screamed his name.

"MULLLLLDDEEEERRRRRR . . . God, Mulder." She then grasped him lightly, and began stroking him. He stopped his suckling, and moved up to face her. He kissed her, letting her taste herself on his lips. She stroked him harder, making him moan into her mouth.

"Scu--------" She broke off his moan, by slipping her tongue into his mouth, caressing his tongue with her own. She gained enough leverage to roll them over,landing her on top of him.

Now it was his turn to watch as she kissed his chest and started working her way down. He tugged her hair gently, forcing her to look up at him. "Not like this Scully, not this time." She gave him one of her mysterious smiles as she straddled his hips and slowly sank down, causing both of them to moan.

Her fingernails scratched down his chest, leaving pink trails in their wake. Slowy, she began to move, taking him deeper inside with each stroke.

He thrust his hips upward in time with the rhythm of her strokes. Mulder felt her inner muscles begin to contract around him, as she began to climax. He thrust upwards into her faster, bringing himself closer to his own release. She threw her head back and moaned deep in her throat as she climaxed.

Her body, almost exhaused, but blissful, fell forward and landed on Mulder's heaving chest. She could feel him still thrusting in her, bringing her closer to another orgasm, which was almost unheard of for her.

He rolled them back over and felt for that sensitive nub. He could tell exactly when he found it, because Scully's body jerked. He rubbed it in a hard, circular motion and he knew that she was close to the edge again.

He held off on his own release until she screamed out his name and shuddered with the force of the climax. Mulder grunted her name as he began to explode inside her, his semen filling her. Spent, he collapsed onto her, still joined at the hips with her, his head resting against her breasts.

"Scully . . . . ." he panted, "that was incredible . . . ." She moaned her agreement as she kissed his forehead, and wrapped her arms around his back. He reached around himself, pulling the comforter around their bodies. As they both fell asleep, they could hear the other saying the same thing . . . .

"I love you, Mulder"

"I love you, Scully"



The end? or a Sequel?

FEEDBACK!!!!