Rules for Being Human
From the desk of GraceWatcher
1. You will receive a body. You may like it or hate it, but it will be
yours for the entire period this time around.
2. You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time informal
school called LIFE. Each day in this school you will have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or think them irrelevant or stupid. It makes no difference, you will learn lessons.
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial and
error, experimentation. The "failed" experiments are as much a part of
the process as the experiment that ultimately "works".
4. A lesson is repeated until learned. A lesson will be presented to you
in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it,
you can then go on to the next lesson.
5. Learning lessons does not end. There is no part of life that does not
contain its lessons. If you are alive, there are lessons to be learned.
6. "There" is no better than "here". When your 'there" has become a
"here" you will simply obtain another "there" that will again, look
better than "here".
7. Others are merely mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself.
8. What you make of life is up to you. You have all the tools and
resources that you need. What you do with them is up to you. The Choice is YOURS.
9. The answers to life's questions lie inside of you. All you need to do
is look, listen and trust.
10. You will get what you ask for. It may not be what you wanted...but
it will be what you asked for.