25 WAYS TO HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT
1. Drink Water - (6 to 8 glasses each day will help flush your system and help prevent water retention)
2. Get your body moving, even if it's just a short walk. Why not dance joyfully around the labyrinth!!
3. Keep to a routine for taking your supplements and, as best you can, for the times you are eating your meals.
4. Set weightloss goals in smaller increments. For example, if you have 60 lbs to lose think in terms of 10 lbs at a time. It's easier to reach small goals then constantly thinking about the total amount you want to lose.
5. Cut down on the amount of fat you eat.
6. Always eat your food sitting down at a table.
7. Increase the amount of fiber you are eating.
8. No more snacking while watching TV, or sitting at the computer!
9. Don't keep alot of treats in the house. If you have kids, buy stuff they like but you don't. :)
10. Don't forget to eat breakfast.
11. Instead of fried food, eat foods that are baked, broiled and boiled.
12. Don't cook too much food. Having leftovers sitting around will only temp you to eat more, even if your not hungry.
13. For safe weightloss, women should eat no more than 1800 calories a day, for men around 2200.
14. Don't deprive yourself of all the things you like, just eat less of them.
15. Put up encouraging statements on your refrigerator and even by your computer.
16. When you go to the store, or mall, park farther away from the entrance. The little extra walk will do you good.
17. Try using the stairs instead of the elevator. Climbing stairs is Very good exercise.
18. Get a buddy to give you support, whether a family member or friend. When you choose your buddy, choose one that will enjoy getting some exercise with you. :)
19. If you just have to have that fattening candy,,,,,, wait 10 mins, then ask yourself whether you want it because you're hungry or just because its a habit or you're just bored. You might just change your mind and realize you don't need it after all. :)
20. Don't beat yourself up if you have a bad day and eat too much, or if you eat all the wrong things. Tomorrow is another day, start fresh, and forget about the bad day the day before.
21. Take a daily multi-vitamin and mineral supplement.
22. If you are hungry, DON'T go to the grocery store.
23. Slow down on salt. (Salt causes high blood pressure, heart disease and other illnesses. It also can make you retain water AND crave more salt. That's why snack food companies make so many salty items!)
24. Cut down on the amount of alcohol you drink. (Alcohol is empty calories and tends to stimulate the appetite.)
25. Take time to go outside and reconnect with nature. Go to a park, a nature center, or a sacred site.
A good way to start a weight loss program is to start with a clean body, colon etc., liver, blood. Here is the best cleanse formula I have ever found!
Physician's Choice Super Detox Formula
On the "lighter" side.....