showingmewhereitallbegan...eleven

THE KILLING MUST BE STOPPED!!!

SOUR MILK is a DANGEROUS and POTENT compound that can lead to DEATH!!!

Sour Milk or "The White Death", as it is also known, is a deadly poison that kills one out of fifty people every year. It is first digested as milk usually is... but if there's enough of it, the sour milk will send signals to your brain. These signals are recorded and answered by the brain, but the Sour Milk signals are so much in abundance, they are 70% likely to cause mini-strokes. If these mini-strokes happen all at once, the brain may be overloaded and explode. Remember, this could be you, your parents, or even your cute, little pet dog! Say NO to milk!

GO BACK!