Objective: To obtain an entry level position in the field of sports marketing.
- Currently working on Intergrated Marketing Communications Plan for California Lutheran University Athletics.
- Currently writing for the sports section of the University newspaper.
- Excellent teamwork skills as well as interpersonal skills.
- Hard worker that is punctual and trustworth.
- Knowledgeable use of Windows, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel and research skills.
California Lutheran University Events Operations
Assistant to Lead
- Responsible for setup of banquet rooms for conferences and events on campus.
- Helped organize work crews to complete set up of banquet rooms.
- Set up audio ampliphers for conferences.
Lu-Dawg Baseball Camps
- Responsible for setup of fields and activities for children ages 7-14.
- Helped plan day to day operations of activities for children.
- Providied instruction to children both individually and in groups.
- Handled registration and helped with accounting.
ET Enterprises Real Estate Investments
- Responsible for aiding in the remodeling of houses.
- Helped with design ideas as well as repairs.
- Handled set up and clean-up for day to day operations.
Bachelor of Arts in Communications with an emphasis in Advertising and Public Relations, to be completed in May 2006
California Lutheran University, Thousand Oaks, CA
- Member of CLU Mens Varsity Baseball Team 2003-2005
Associated of Arts in Liberal Studies, May 2003
Barstow Community College, Barstow, CA
- Memmber of Varsity Baseball Team 2001-2003