WhO aM i???
CaN yOu wOrK oUt wHo/ wHaT tHeSe aRe???
1) I stand on one leg with my heart in my head. What am I?
2) I have a mouth, I do not speak; I have four eyes, but cannot see; I have a bed, but do not sleep; Can you tell me who I be?
3) What has six legs, two heads, four ears and two hands, and walks on four feet?
4) I have a barrel without any beer. My sight is advanced, but I have no eyes. I have many chambers, but none are my home. What am I?
5) He who makes me, makes me to sell. He who buys me does not use me. He who uses me does not know it. What am I?
6) I speak when I am asked to, I always perform the correct role, I am punctual every day of my life, but everybody hates me. Who am I?
7) I am lower with a head than without one. What am I?
8) I have no head but I wear a cap. I have no feet but I stand up straight. What am I?
9) Two bodies have I, though both joined in one. The more still I stand, the quicker I run. What am I?
10) I am a word of five letters. Take away two and only one will be left. Which word am I?
11) With thieves I consort, With the vilest, in short, I'm quite at my ease in depravity; Yet all divines use me, And savants can't lose me, For I am the centre of gravity. What am I?
12) I have a nose but cannot smell, I have two eyes but cannot see. I have a head, a chest, a neck, but none are any use to me. I cannot walk, I cannot run, I can't abide to see the sun. My day of birth is the eve of my life. Who am I?
cLiCk hErE fOr aNsWeRs!
SaM lOyD PuZzLeS
EaSy bRaIn tEaSeRs
MeDiUm bRaIn TeAsErS
hArD BrAiN tEaSeRs
OpTiCaL iLLuSiOnS 2
OpTiCaL iLLuSiOnS 3
lEaVe tHe siTe