I wanted to be able to provide a rough sketch of what the classroom will look like any given week.
- Monday class will begin with a topic pertaining to aesthetics. Some examples would be: Is graffiti an art form? Is there a definition of "art"? If art is made with no good morals, can it be considered "good"?
After a 15 minute discussion students will be asked to write in their sktechbooks for 5 minutes about what was just discussed.
A new project will be introduced and any background information and history will be covered.
- Tuesday will begin with an explanation of materials and where they are to be found and used. Students will begin their project.
- Wednesday students continue to work.
- Thursday students continue to work.
- Friday students continue to work. Depending on a project, students will be given a due date. Most projects will take a little over a week. When everyone is finished we will plan a date for a critique to take place.