Now Playing: Josh Groban 'Remember' (Troy Soundtrack)
Tuesday, February 01, 2005
Under the weather...
1. What is worse: having the flu or getting your wisdom teeth pulled?
I've had both, I have to say the flu -- especially when it's the stomach flu. With the wisdom teeth, you get pain killers.
2. What are two "comfort" foods you want when you are sick/ill?
3. When sick, do you need somebody to take care of you or you can take care of yourself?
Well, it's always nice to have someone take care of you, but I could probably take care of myself.....
4. When you start to feel ill, do you go straight to the medicine cabinet to pop pills or do you wait it out to see how bad it will get?
I wait to see how bad it really is.
5. What are two things you do to help prevent illness (vitamins, eat healthy, etc.)?
Usually vitamins and water.
I didn't do this yesterday because I was busy. Just watched the re-run of Lost. I love that show!! :D I can't wait for the new episode next week. :)