Jewels of the Quill is looking for your opinion on our group, our website, our newsletter, etc. Whether you're a fan or simply a visitor to our website, please feel free to send us your feedback.
Our fans newsletter, Fans of Jewels of the Quill, has over 1000 members. We want to provide both our visitors and our subscribers with the quality and entertainment you're seeking from us, and only you can provide us with that.
Please be completely honest in your responses--we really want to know what we can do to provide our fans and visitors with what they want, and you won't hurt our feelings with your honesty. Thank you in advance.
Please cut and paste the form below into an e-mail and address it to FansofJewelsoftheQuillemail@example.com, then fill out the form and send it. If you have any trouble with the form, send an e-mail to the address preceding.
Your full name:
Your e-mail address:
1. In October 2005, Jewels of the Quill moved to subscriber-based giveaways, meaning only those subscribed to our Fans of Jewels of the Quill newsletter are eligible for prizes. We did this because of the high level of spam we were getting through the guestbook and e-mailed entries. While we’re sorry for any inconvenience this caused, we do want your opinion on whether you're unhappy with this move. Please comment on your feelings about this below:
2. Have you ever won one of our giveaways? If so, have you enjoyed your prizes? Do you enjoy the special giveaways we have periodically throughout the year (like our Christmas, JOTQ anniversary, and Valentine's Day giveaways)? Please note that frequently winners never respond to the note sent, telling them they've won. Make sure you provide a valid e-mail address. If you think your mail washer or spam filter is preventing you from winning, please send an e-mail to the webmistress with your concern.
Jewels of the Quill and Our Website
1. What do you like about the Jewels of the Quill group and our website? What, if anything, would you like to see more of on our website? Do you have any suggestions for our group or our website? Please detail below.
2. What do you dislike about the JOTQ group and our website? What, if anything, would you like to see less of on our website? Please detail below.
3. Do you enjoy our format of offering Special Guest Jewel spotlights? Why/why not? Would you like to see any changes in our monthly spotlights? Would you be interested participating in live chats or discussion board activities with spotlighted authors? Please detail.
Fans of Jewels of the Quill Newsletter
1. Are you a member of our Fans of Jewels of the Quill newsletter? Why/why not? (Please note that our Fans member list is private; i.e., only the list owner can view the member list. You won't receive spam by signing up as a member.)
2. Do you read each of our monthly newsletters...
b. most of the time.
c. only sometimes.
3. If you read our monthly newsletters often, what do you like about them? What, if anything, would you like to see more of in our newsletters? Do you have any suggestions for our newsletter? Please detail below.
4. If you delete our monthly newsletters often, why don't you read them? What, if anything, would you like to see less of in our newsletters? Please detail below.
5. Starting February 2006, Jewels of the Quill began posting in our newsletter short excerpts from our group anthologies as well as from our individual authors. We love our fans and want to keep them, and so we're requesting feedback from our newsletter subscribers about this venture. If you've read the excerpts, did you enjoy them? Were they too long or too short? Too many or too few? Would you rather not receive them?
Overall, do you have any comments or anything you'd like to share with Jewels of the Quill?
Do you have a website? If so, would you be interested in supporting Jewels of the Quill by putting our banner and link url on your website? If yes, please include your name and e-mail address so we can contact you about this.
Some of the graphics on this site are provided by Delilah Hawthorne.
All other web graphics on this page are designed by Karen Wiesner.
If you experience technical problems with this site, please contact the Webmistress.