Site hosted by Build your free website today!



Subject: Jason, Tuesday August 27th


I'm sorry to say there has not been much change with Jason. He remains in

ICU and is still fighting fevers associated with the double pneumonia. They

have taken cultures and we are awaiting the results to check if there is

anything else they need to be treating. He was taken off the respirator

yesterday morning at 8 am and remains off of it for now. He didn't open his

eyes or make much movement yesterday.

Hoping for a better day today. Keep praying,