What Makes a Good Story?
Storytime Year Links
Lil' Fingers Storybooks Read a storybook and play games with your toddler
Books for Storytellers
Story Books Online
Story Telling Links
Storytelling Links for Storytellers
Story Arts Online
Native American Traditional Storytelling
Kids' Storytelling Club
Resources for Storytellers
Learning Through Storytelling
Storytelling and the Art of Teaching
Games for Teaching Storytelling
Choosing Stories for Storytelling
Story Place The Children's Digital Library
Folktales, Fables & Fairy Tales and Stories
Fairy and Folktales
Miscositas: 40 Virtual Picture Books in
English, Spanish(espanol) and French (francais)
Chateau MeddyBumps: Beantime Stories and Fun & Games
Story has several different meanings as outlined below.
- As literature, a story, also known as a tale, may refer to:
- A novel or specifically, an epistolary novel
- A short story
- The plot, or storyline holding a story together, and as such is also used in the context of plays and movies
- A frame tale
- A fable, fairy tale or tall tale (a tale should not be confused with a tail, as in the tail of an animal)
- An anecdote.
- In journalistic slang, a written piece or article.
- A depiction of history.
- A tall tale or fabrication.
(From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.)
The Art of Story Telling
Effective Storytelling - a basic manual
Handbook for Storytellers
The Storytelling FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
NSN - National Storytelling Network
Story Elements - Test Tutor
Story Mapping (Choose a Graphic Organizer)
Predicting Text Content
Creating a Wall Story - ARTSEDGE
Wall Stories – Paso Schools
Creating a Wall Story - Ohio Resource Center