Rules & Procedures
- I attest that all information is true and accurate. Falsification of information will result in immediate disqualification and forfeiture of any and all prizes won. Disqualified contestants are not entitled to a refund.
- You may enter each category only once.
- All judges' decisions are final.
- You are required to show good sportsmanship at all times. If you fail to show good sportsmanship you will receive one warning and after will be asked to leave with no refund and will not be eligible to participate in any future pageants or activities of the pageant.
- If you are crowned as part of our royalty, you must fulfill the duties of the crown listed in the book you will receive onstage to receive your prize and be recognized as royalty.
- No video cameras, audio tapes, or pictures may be taken at any of the events sponsored by the Classic Miss & Master Pageant unless done by pageant staff.
- All photos, videos, and audio recordings taken at pageant events of my child or me may be used as advertisement for the Classic Miss & Master Pageant.
- We do not offer refunds.
- Birth certificates will be checked at the door.
- If less than 5 contestants in an age division, divisions may be combined accordingly.
- Parents or guardians who accompany children onstage must be in Sunday attire.
- The facility, the director Valerie Lynne Strain, or the pageant staff are not responsible for any accidents, theft, damages, losses, or injury that might occur in connection with the pageant.
- If you are crowned you may not say anything negative about the pageant/pageant system at anytime during your reign or you will be stripped of your title immediately.
- You must obey the director at all times.
- All events will start on time unless otherwise specified. If you are not in lineup when your number/name is called, each judge for that category will deduct ten (10) points. (Scoring is based on a 100-point scale.)
- Only 1 winner per age division is allowed. There will be NO double crowning.