M. A. Karim (Old Dominion University, USA), M. Kaykobad (Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology, Bangladesh) and M. Murshed (Monash University, Australia), Technical Challenges and Design Issues in Bangla Language Processing, Pulisher: IGI Global, Release Date: April, 2013. Copyright © 2013. 299 pages.
Mohammad Kaykobad and Md Mahbubul Hasan, Bohu pothe Pythagoras ebong onyanyo somosya ("Pythagoras theorem in many ways and other problems" for students participating in Mathematics Olympiads, Pulisher: Tamro Lipi, First Print December, 2010.
Rifat Shahriar, M Tanvir Kaykobad and Mohammad Kaykobad, Areekti Goniter Boi ("Yet another mathematics book" for students participating in Mathematics Olympiads, Pulisher: Technology Today, First Print January, 2009.
Hafiz, Mohammad Sohel Rahman, Mohammad Saifur Rahman, Mohammed Eunus Ali and
M Kaykobad, System Analysis and
Design: A Practitioner’s Approach, Published by
University Grants Commission, Bangladesh
Mohammad Kaykobad, Medhabi Manusher Golpo, published by Anyoprokash in February, 2005
International Mathematics Olympiad: Problems and Solutions, in coauthorship with M Zafar Iqbal, published by Anonya Prokashani, 2003.
Neurone Abaro Onuronon, a collection of brain teasers, in coauthorship woth M Zafar Iqbal published by Anonya Prokashani, 2003
Neurone Onuronon, a collection of brain teasers, in coauthorship with M Zafar Iqbal published by Anonya Prokashani, 2002
Delightful Mathematics – Brain twister published in coauthorship with Professor M. Shamsher Ali and Tanbir Ahmed, Voyager Publishers, 2002.
Computer Programming Contest and Bangladesh, published by Voyager Publications, 2002.
Computer Programming, published as a textbook for students of Bangladesh Open University, 1997
Information Technology Management-I, published by the Institute of Cost and Management Accountants, Bangladesh, Dhaka, 1993.
Information Technology Management-II, published by the Institute of Cost and Management Accountants, Bangladesh, Dhaka, 1993.
Member of the Editorial Board for "Computer Basics" published by the Bangladesh Open University, 1997.
Editor of the textbook “Madhyamik Computer Shikhsha” approved by the National Curriculum and Text Book Board for classes IX and X, 1996.
Coauthor of Training Manual, Computer Studies (for classes IX and X), National Curriculum and Text Book Board, April, 1996.
1. Minimum connection time and some related complexity problems, Ph.D. Thesis, The Flinders University of South Australia, Bedford park, South Australia, Australia, 1986
2. Regression with minimum absolute deviations, M.Engg. Thesis, Division of Computer Applications Technology, AIT, Bangkok, Thailand, 1982
3. Mathematical models for a shipping company’s ships distribution, M.Sc. Engg. Thesis, Faculty of Engineering Management, OMEI, Odessa, 1979
4. Development of a Bangla Speller, report submitted to CASR ( BRTC Project approved by Res. 40, 113th Meeting of CASR on 4.7.94)
5. Computerization of class scheduling of different universities of Bangladesh, report submitted to University Grants Commission, 1995