Freelancer ReBalance 3.4 Aten Add-on Pack
Heya people, just a note to let you know that Aten Addon is no longer under active developement, but any projects that we start will be posted here, so keep us in your bookmarks. ;)
ArchKaine and Ro9ue
- 1. DL add on, saving to hard drive. Double click it from that location to extract to FLMM. Don't activate it yet!
- 2. Restore backups in FLMM 'Tools' menu (automatically deactivates any activated mods)
- 3. After BUs, reactivate ReBalance v3.4 FIRST
- 4. Now reactivate ReBalance Upgrade 2.1
- 5. Finally, activate Aten ReBalance 3.4 Add on
DL Aten Add-on here.
Aten Addon Pics to check out.
This compilation adds numerous new things:
- 7 new ships from ArchKaine and Ro9ue (see link for pics above);
- Copernicus Observatory, a new & more realistically-sized Zoners base in Hudson;
- Bastet Complex, a new Order base in Tohoku;
- More dockable bases: Detroit Munitions, NY; Ryuku Base (Blood Dragons'), Tohoku; and Tekagi's Arch (Naval Forces') all sell equipment, commodities, and ships;
- Order and Nomad factions that patrol several systems and appear in the F8 Reputation/Status screen;
- A populated Tohoku system: patrols, tradelanes, jumpholes, planets, and nebulae now make Tohoku a more complete system;
- New Nomad capship encounters in the Outcast Unknown system; these include Battleships, Gunships, and fighters, all with revised and improved custom loadouts (which include Nomad Torpedoes and SHIELDS);
- New JGs & JHs connecting our previously-boring-and-backwater Hudson system with a few other systems;
- New sound effects for weapons and engines, as well as new music in several systems/bases;
- Better AI, courtesy of Warzog's Deathwish AI mod;
- Strafing: All ships' lateral thrusters (strafe) have been upped from 20000, using 2 energy/sec to 56000, using 58 energy/sec (adds real strafing ability to all ships but doesn't forfeit the balance of power consumption).
- Upgraded Order weapons: really, should the most powerful and dangerous SpecOps organization in Sirius that's tasked with safeguarding the Colonies have water guns to fight Nomads?
- Increased ammo/ship speeds: players can carry 1600 Photon shells and other types of ammo, Cruise speed is now 600 m/s, and the maximum object velocity (the fastest you are able to travel in a ship w/2+ engines) is now 4500 m/s;
- Augmented & stepped-up NPC loadouts: many NPCs have revised loadouts that include better defenses, better and more diverse weaponry, and new equipment from Rebal (Shield Powercells, new powerplants, new scanners, etc.) to provide more challenging gameplay. Also, all explosions deal damage - i.e. when a fighter explodes, you take some damage to your shields; this effect is amplified by larger freighters and other hulks. So pay attention in fights!
- Integrated custom ships: many custom ships added by Rebalance are now flown by NPC factions, such as Police, Navy/Military, Bounty Hunters, criminals, and corporations - all for your observation, or, if you so desire, to fight!
- Hidden Order base: And finally, this elite haunt is for independent discovery ;) All I will say is that you will probably not be disappointed with anything about it should you find it.
- See the mod's script for more info on added stuff (once you've double-clicked the DLed FLMM zip and it shows up in the FLMM window, go to Program Files -> FLMM folder -> mods -> AtenAddon. Right-click on "script.xml" and go to "Open with" -> Notepad. Scroll down a bit and you'll see the list.