- God created all things with an eternal purpose.
- His eternal purpose was an unrevealed mystery before the resurrection of Jesus
Romans 16:25; 1 Corinthians 2:7; Ephesians 1:9-10;
- Pre-existent realities have been hidden in God.
LOOK UP "HIDDEN'
- God's eternal purpose and will is fulfilled in the human being Jesus
- God accomplishes His work by speaking His Word.
- God's work of creation was accomplished by creating all things by means of His spoken Word.
Genesis 1:3-26: Psalm 33:6,9.
- God has been finished from all His works from the foundation of the world and is now in His Sabbath rest.
- While God Himself is at rest, we continue to see God at work when we see His Word accomplishing what He purposed and willed when He spoke that Word at the foundation of the world.
- The human being Jesus was loved by God before the foundation of the world (John 17:24; 1 Peter 1:20).
- Jesus was born/begotten a second time when God raised him from the dead (Acts 13:30-33; Hebrews 1:5; 5:5).
- Because Jesus was born/begotten out of the dead, he is the firstborn out of the dea
All things were created in, through, and for the risen man Jesus. (Colossians 1:16).
- Jesus will come again in the glory of the Father. (Matthew 16:27).
- Jesus is the glory the Father, the glory of our great God and Savior.
Created: November 20, 2012
Last Updated: November 20, 2012