- The doctrine of the Trinity is found nowhere in the Bible.
- Although God is the main character of the Bible, and is mentioned thousands of times, there is not one single mention of a Triune God/Trinity.
- Jesus' God is identified in the Bible as his Father. His God was not a Triune God/Trinity.
- Jesus as his Father as "your God."
- "Our God" is identified in the Scriptures as the Father of Jesus.
- Paul identifies the one God as the Father, "for us there is one God, the Father."
- Paul indicated that there is "one God and Father who is above all."
- Jesus said that no one knows the day and hour of his return but God the Father alone.
- When God the Father promised David that his descendant, Jesus, would sit on his Kingly throne, David responded by saying to him, "You are great, O YAHWEH God for there is none like You, and there is no God besides You."
- Peter identified God the Father as the one promised to raise up the prophet Jesus was God the Father who sent his servant-son to the Jews first. Therefore, God the Father is the one who spoke to Israel out of the fire on the mountain.
- Moses indicates only God the Father is the one God of Israel by saying "there is no other but He."
Created: July 18, 2012