TO DO List
NOTE: Sometimes people write me wondering why there isn't a link on this website addressing a certain verse or topic. The usual answer is that it might not be there because I haven't got around to it yet and it takes a lot of time to do it. I work for a living so I don't have as much time to complete these tasks as quickly as I would prefer.
Trinity Delusion Website TO DO List
This is a TO DO list of things I hope to accomplish on this website at some point in time. It contains a list of pages/links that I want to add to this website. It doesn't contain everything I hope to accomplish and I will be adding to the list as I recall particular items. My priorities tend to be creating pages concerning Scripture (i.e. left column of the main page).
(Strikeouts mean the task has been completed.)
Proofreading these pages (spelling, grammar, etc.) to be done at a later date.
1. Updating and Reformatting of all pages (format all pages to look like this page) and new Main Page
Scripture pages (left column main page) are about 80% finished (March 21, 2016).
Topical pages (links on center of main page) still to do.
Add "Related Links" to all pages - about 10% finished (March 21, 2016).
2. Existing Pages to Update/Improve for Clarity
1 Corinthians 8:6
2 Corinthians 3:17
1 Timothy 6:14-16
The RTV Translation (what Trinitarians pretend the text says)
Theosis: the divinization of Jesus and the children of God
Translations: A list of various translations of selected verses
How to build your own Triune God
3. Verse Pages to Create/Complete (left column main page)
Quick Reference: The Short Answer(s)
Exodus 3:2 (Angel of the Lord)
Exodus 33:11 (how God uniquely appeared to Moses vs. Angel of the Lord claims)
1 Kings 1:36 - Israel's 2 Lords (Kyrios): God their Kyrios & David their Kyrios (1 Chronicles 29:20 & note Deut 6:4).
Hosea 11:1/Matthew 2:15
Joel 2:32 (Acts 2:21; Romans 10:13)
Mark 14:62-64 (Matthew 26:64; Luke 22:69)
Luke 2:30 (see 3:6)
Luke 1:76(see Malachi 3:1)
Luke 4:18ff. & Isaiah 61 (Acts 10:38)
John 3:13 (see 6:62)
Acts 2:21 (Joel 2:32; Romans 10:13)
Romans 6:9-19/8:3 (see 1:3-4) - Death was God's Lord?
Romans 10:13 (Acts 2:21; Joel 2:32)
1 Corinthians 11:3 & 1 Kings 1:36 - the Head of Israel was God's Christ, David; the Head of David, God's Christ, was God.
2 Corinthians 4:4-6
2 Corinthians 5:16
1 Thessalonians 1:9-10
1 Thessalonians 4:14
2 Thessalonians 1:12
Hebrews 5:7-9 (2:10)
1 John 4:12 (John 1:18)
4. Biblical Terminology: Pages to Create
Alpha and Omega
El, Eloah, Elohim, Yahweh of Hosts
Angels: God's Messengers
Son of Man
Son of God
Christ, Christos, Messiah, Maschiach, Anointed
LORD, Lord, lord, Adonai, Adon, Adoni, Kyrios/Kurios
Born, Begotten: Same Thing
Proskyneo: What they don't tell you
The English word "worship" vs. proskyneo and latreuo
Ego Eimi and it's common use by first century Koine Greek speakers
Monogenes: How 4th Century Athanasians defined the word
Right hand of God
English word "World" vs kosmos, oikoumene, aion(s)
Sent into the world
5. Topical: Pages to Create/Complete
Walking as Jesus Walked
The Lord's Supper: Why it's very important
King David: God's Anointed One: How God ruling through His Anointed/Christ, David, is the same authority structure as God ruling through Jesus His Anointed/Christ.
Trinity & Scripture: A Big Pile of Evidence or a Big Pile of Corruption?
What the Bible says about Jesus Christ's Humanity
The Lord who has a God (the Son) vs the Lord who does not have a God (the Father)
Lord of Lords: Lord of non-existent Lords? King of non-existent Kings too?
Jesus was a unitarian; he served only one person as his God: Was his God a different God too?
Predestination: Pre-Existence in the First Century Jewish Mind
"Dual" Prophecies and their Significance
David was God's Christ. Why Trinitarians avoid openly acknowledging this Biblical fact.
The Temptation of Jesus: How Jesus denied himself to serve his God
No one has ever seen God. How did this come to mean "No one has seen the first hypostasis of the Triune being?"
ONE is your Father (& Isaiah 9:6). How Trinitarians ended up with 4 different Fathers.
The Gaping Hole in the Nativity Accounts: No mention of God descending from heaven.
Sent into the world: What does this expression mean (Jesus sent his disciples into the world)?
"Our God" and the Shema. Obsessing over the word "one" and completely missing the most significant word "our" which includes Jesus.
Risen Jesus, Priest according to the order of Melichizedek
Why the Jews Wanted Jesus Dead: Removing a Problem
Understanding Shaliach: The Principle of Agency - how one does things on behalf of another, in another's name.
Jesus: Priest & Mediator to our God
Jesus according to the Spirit vs. Jesus according to the flesh (2 Cor 5:16)
Jesus, God's begotten son, and God's begotten sons: Firstborn of many brothers (Rom 8:29)
Jesus' Sheep Hear His Voice: How does that happen?
Jesus: Born out of the dead - Acts 13:33; Heb 1:5; 5:5.
God in the Book of Isaiah - Whoever you want God to be? (Triune being, Father, etc.)
Omnipresence: Was God present in Hitler's heart? (1) Is God everywhere or (2) God can be everywhere?
Trinitarian Mind Conditioning: Brainwashed to see things which aren't there but too brainwashed to know your brainwashed.
How the Trinity dishonors God the Father and His son
Questions for Trinitarians
The Irrational Behavior of Trinitarians: Confirmation Bias to the extreme.
God's God, God, or, Yahweh's God, Yahweh - The asinine implications of Trinitarianism
6. Trinity Trickery
Cherry picking manuscripts and church father quotations
Translation Sleight of Hand: How Trinitarian translation academia gets you to think what they want you to think
- Lord vs. lord
- Begotten vs. born
- Christ/Messiah vs. Anointed (one)
- Miscellaneous Translation Tricks
The Trinitarian's False Prophet's Handbook - How to make your Triune God work for you
- Unrestrained Eisegesis: How to practice Eisegesis and call it "Exegesis"
- Trinity world: Our doctrine is our context but we'll never admit it
- Genesis 1:26
- Genesis 18-19
- John 5:18
- John 10:30
- Colossians 1:15 (image = divine nature)
- Colossians 1:16 (create, creation = Genesis act of creation)
- Hebrews 1:3
- Angel of the Lord
- God the Son speaks to Moses
- Imagining your Triune God into your Bible - Deut 4:35,39; 32:6,39; 2 Samuel 7:22; Isaiah 44:4, and the like
- Define your words however you like to suit the occasion
- The word "God": Why do many definitions of "God"?
- The word "worship": Where did you get the license to variously define it to suit your doctrine?
- The word "being": Why can't you make up your mind?
- The word "Lord"
- ego eimi
- Disregarding Inconvenient Facts
- Hebrews 1:1-2 - God didn't speak to Israel in a Son in the Old Testament. Why do you claim otherwise?
- 1 Chronicles 28:5, 29:20,23 - Human beings sitting on the throne of Yahweh
- 1 Kings 1:36
- Isaiah 7:14
- Isaiah 9:6
- Mark 12:32 - OUR God is Him; THEIR God is Him. Didn't you notice?
- Acts 2:36
- Acts 13:33
- Ephesians 1:19; Colossians 2:10 (see 2 Cor 5:16-19)
- Colossians 1:16 & 20
- 1 John 5:20
- Trinitarian Myths: Complete Inventions
- Jesus had to be God to atone for our sins
- Echad means "compound unity"?
- Jesus' miracles indicate he is God?
- Being a Son of God means you are God?
- What is begotten of God is God?
- Jesus is Lord means Jesus is God?
- Trinitarian Hypocrisy: it's only ok to do it if we do it
- Trinitarians translating proskyneo as homage, obeisance, except when the verse is about Jesus, and then pointing fingers at the JWs for doing the same thing.
- Trinitarian Legerdemain: Translation Trickery & Sleight of Hand
- "God" at John 10:33
- Acts 7:59 KJV
- Romans 9:5 - how to make it say more than we know it does
- Various at Philippians 2:5-6
- morphe at Philippians 2:6
- harpagmos at Philippians 2:6
- en at Colossians 1:16
- "might have" at Colossians 1:18
- 1 Timothy 6:14-16
- doxa at Titus 2:13
- Hebrews 1:2 - universe
- Hebrews 1:5- shall/will
- Hebrews 1:6 - "world"
- legei as "God says" at Hebrews 1:6-7 when the facts show God didn't say it
- Adding "God says" to the text at Hebrews 1:8,10 (NIV)
- 1 John 3:16 KJV
- Trinitarian Contradictions
- Only begotten Son means only the Son but only true God does not mean only the Father.
- 2 Cor 3:17 - the Lord is not Jesus; the Lord is the Lord who spoke to Moses.... who was Jesus
- Jesus is not the Triune God but is...somehow (ex. Alpha/Omega).
- Twist the Scriptures when Necessary
- Acts 2:36
- Acts 13:30-33
- 2 Corinthians 3:17
- Hebrews 1:1-2
- Hebrews 1:4
- Hebrews 1:5
- Don't Ask, Don't Tell: Shhhh. Keep that Quiet.
- Nullifying Scripture for the sake of Tradition
- Who cares what it means - just nullify this inconvenient verse
- 1 Corinthians 8:6
- John 17:3
- 1 Timothy 2:5
- Extensive Excuse Making: How to Whine and Footstomp when all else fails
- Making Your Lies Sound Good: The Fallacy of Equivocation
7. Trinitarian Philosophy: Illustrating Logical Fallacies
Fallacy of Equivocation: There's no Trinity without it
Keeping your units straight: What Trinitarians forgot from their math class (1He + 1He + 1He = 1He)
The Fifth Yahweh: Why Trinitarians need Him
Who did it/Who said it? When Trinitarians can't make up their mind
The Triune Being: What did he ever do or say?
Imagination vs. Exegesis: Why do Trinitarians think they can eisegete whenever they like?
Jesus is/Jesus is not - the shifting shadow of Trinitarianism
8. Language and Grammar
Rules of Grammar: The absurdity of treating a human language like the rules of mathematics
Greek grammar yes but completely ignoring human language conventions when it's inconvenient to your doctrine?
Granville Sharp Rule(s)
Convertible Propositions and Academics sticking their foot in their mouth
The refusal of Trinitarians to unambiguously define their terms (person, being, nature, God)
John 1:1 claims of academia vs. what they say everywhere else: how Trinitarian scholars contradict themselves
9. God and His Anointed One: How God gets things done
God and His Anointed: The Right Framework for understanding who Jesus is
The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of Israel
Jesus in John's Writings
10. Book Reviews
Jesus as God: The New Testament Use of Theos in Reference to Jesus - Murray J. Harris
Who's Tampering with the Trinity?: An Assessment of the Subordination Debate - Millard J. Erickson
God in Three Persons: A Contemporary Interpretation of the Trinity - Millard J. Erickson
The Word Became Flesh: A Contemporary Incarnational Christology - Millard J. Erickson
Why You Should Believe in the Trinity: An Answer to Jehovah's Witnesses - Robert M. Bowman Jr.
Putting Jesus in His Place: The Case for the Deity of Christ - Robert M. Bowman Jr., J. Ed Komoszewski
The Forgotten Trinity - James R. White
What they don't tell you about Second and Third Century "Church Fathers"
The Fourth Century Controversy - what they didn't tell you
Emperor Theodosius - Turning Christians into Trinitarians by Force
The Persecution and Suppression of Non-Conformists: You will know them by their fruits
The Case of Michael Servetus
The Trinitarian Mind: Explaining a typical Trinitarian Mindset to Non-Trinitarians
The God of the Prophets
4th Century Quotations
Created: February 24, 2016
Last Update: April 30, 2018