We Demand a Blue Ribbon Investigation of 911
After the attack on Pearl Harbor, the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, and the explosion of the Challenger, Blue Ribbon Commissions were appointed to investigate the causes of these horrendous events.
The September 11 attack should also be investigated by a Blue Ribbon Commission. This Commission should be comprised of prominent Americans who are not part of the Intelligence and Defense communities, which failed to protect America from attack.
This Blue Ribbon Commission should fully investigate the events which led up to the September 11 attack, including :
Sign the Petition
- Did the Bush administration prevent FBI terrorism experts from investigating Saudi Arabian ties to Al Qaeda?
- Did the Bush administration ignore warnings from FBI agents about suspicious Arab pilots training in American flight schools?
- Did the Bush administration order the Navy to recall ships that the Clinton administration deployed near Afghanistan after Al Qaeda's attack on US embassies in Africa in 1998?
- Did the Bush administration issue an ultimatum to the Taliban in July 2002, telling them to turn over Osama Bin Laden and permit Unocal to build a pipeline across Afghanistan - or face a "carpet of bombs"?
- Did the Bush administration ignore messages between members of Al Qaeda that were intercepted by the National Security Agency ?
- Did the Bush administration ignore warnings from foreign intelligence sources about an imminent terrorist attack on America?
- Did President really see the first plane hit the World Trade Center, as he declared on two occasions?
- After he was notified about the second attack on the World Trade Center, why did President Bush sit listening to a children's story for more than 20 minutes?
- Did the Bush administration order the Air Force to "stand down" when flight controllers reported the hijacking of four passenger jets?
- Did US government jets shoot the engine off Flight 93 over Pennsylvania, causing it to crash?
- Did private investors have advance knowledge of the September 11 attack, allowing them to buy "puts" on stocks which suffered as a result of the September 11 attack?
- Did the Bush administration adopt policies in the wake of September 11 that were designed to enrich companies with close ties to the Bush administration?
- Does the Bush administration have credible evidence proving Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda were responsible for the September 11 attack?
FBI ignored the red-flag warning
"Clinton's advisors met nearly weekly on how to stop bin Laden ...
I didn't detect that kind of focus from the Bush adminsitration."
Two Star General Donald Kerrick
"I don't believe any longer that it's a matter of connecting the dots.
I think they had a veritable blueprint and we want to know why they didn't act on it."
Senator Arlen Specter (R-pa)
"Of course Bush knew about the impending attacks on America . He did nothing to warn the American people, because he needed this war on terrorism. His daddy had Saddam and he needed Osama. His presidency was going nowhere. He wasn't elected by the American people, but placed in the Oval Office by the conservative Supreme Court; the economy was sliding into the usual Republican pits and he needed something to hang his presidency on. This guy is a joke. His silence was sleazy and contemptible."
Lt.Colonel Steve Butler