21) A Sacrament is A rite believed to be a means of or visible form of grace, especially in the Eastern, Roman Catholic, and some other Western Christian churches, any of the traditional seven rites that were instituted by Jesus and recorded in the New Testament and that confer sanctifying grace.
22) The Sacraments of Initiation: Baptism, Confirmation and the Eucharist
Sacraments of Vocation: Holy Orders and Matrimony
Sacraments of Healing: Reconciliation, Anointing of the Sick
23) i can't find this one
24) cant find this 1 either
26) The Paschal Mystery is the heart of all liturgy and our belief in Christ's death and resurection.
27) The Eucharist
28) Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults.
The steps are The Pre-Catechumenate, The Rite of Acceptance, The Catechumenate, The Rite of Election, Lent, Easter Sacraments of Initiation, and Mystagogy.
29) The three degrees of the Holy Orders are called the episcopate, presbyterate, and deaconate
30) ill finish this 1 l8er