Hair And Make-up
Does this look ok? Is my make-up smudged? My hair's a mess, do you have a hair brush? Does this sound familiar? It does to me. I hear this type of stuff all the time at school. But the truth is I only ask these questions the odd time too. The really annoying thing about these questions is that some girls are asking every two minutes! I hate that! It drives me nuts. And as for make-up some girls put it on so it looks like your wearing a mask.
- Keep your hair a style that makes you feel happy, not your crush.
- Do what you want with your hair! If you think of something to try call a couple of friends over and try out different hair styles.
- Make sure you keep your hair so it looks healthy and shiny not dull and ends splitting.
- Make-up should look natural, not like a mask.
- Play around and find a natural make-up style that's totally you, but keep it simple.
- My philosophy. If make-up takes longer than 10 minutes to put on then you spend too much time with your make-up