Questions To Ask Yourself And A Question and Answer Stat
Imagine this...................Your sitting in the middle of science class dreaming about having the perfect body, a fairy Godmother, and an oh so handsome prince. What's wrong with this picture? Well nobody has a fairy Godmother. And if we had an oh so perfect body or life our lives would be so boring. Nobody needs Prince Charming to sweep us off our feet. We can get farther by using our own two feet.
Questions To Ask Yourself
- Are you setting imposible standards for yourself? QUIT IT!
- Do you expect to be perfect? THERE'S NO SUCH THING!
- Are you down about yourself? If so take a moment to figure out why. When you look in the mirror you should see a healthy young women who's excited about life. If you don't then I'll work you to that point.
Questions From Teenage Girls And My Answers
- What if I'm too fat/ skinny? Take a good look at yourself. Think of all the things your body allows you to do; run, jump, play. Whatever type of body Mother Nature blessed you with it's your job to take care of it. That means eating right exercising and saying positive things about yourself.
- What kinds of positive things should I say? Say stuff like 'I'm good at soccer' 'my friends really care about me' 'Who I am is what really counts, not who I think I should be more like'
- What if I don't fit in? Trust me all you need to do is be yourself. Think about it. If the people who you think would be cool friends ignore you then they aren't worth your time or effort. Look for a group of people who will accept you for who YOU are.
- What if I'm no good at sports? Believe me I'm not the best athlete in the world, but I also know that you still need to try. Your bound to find something your good at or you enjoy. You don't have to be good at something to enjoy it.
- What if guys don't like me? From my experiance guys can be the strangest people. You will find that special someone and when you do he'll accept who you want to be and be happy with the person you are. If a guy can't accept you or tells you what to do he's not worth your time at all.
- Why are models so perfect? Again there is no such thing as perfection. Models are often taller than the average woman and under weight too. Models spend hours with make up artists and trainers just to get the way they are. Any small flaws are erased by computers making the model look perfect. I don't find the media the best influence on teenage girls because then girls start to think that if they aren't like models then they won't be loved.
Questions About Sex/Rape/Stripping:
- Why is stripping so dangerous? It is dangerous because you are at a greater risk to rape, STDs, and pregnancy. In some cases women are even killed.
- What is rape? Rape is when a person (mainly women) are forced to have sex against their will.
- Why do people strip? To make money, and show off their bodies.
- What is a prostitute? A prostitute is a woman who get paid by men for sex.