This section is about growing up. Some of this stuff is very personal for people to talk about. Young girls have problems talking to their parents about the changes that their body is going through. You are growing up and becoming a young woman. Your body goes through changes in the process. Your breasts develope and you start to menstrate. But you don't have to worry, it's all part of growing up.
- As you get older your breasts will start to develope, you will get your period, and you will start to notice boys!
- While your breasts develope you will start to wear a bra.
- Your period comes about once a month. To protect your underwear from your period you may wear either a pad or a tampon.
- Pads line your panty wereas a tampon is inserted inside of you.
- Don't worry growing up isn't bad it's a wonderful experiance.
- if you want more information please feel free to mail me or talk to your mother.
- The changes are normal
- If you feel scared don't hesitate to talk to someone you trust
- Enjoy growing up while you can!
- Guys can't tell when you have your period, but don't go telling people about it!
- Some things can go wrong with tampons and pads, so please check with your Mom about these things or you can mail me.
- Not everybody starts their cycle at the same time ( a cycle is growing up and becoming a woman)
- Girls usually start their cycle between the ages of 12-17, but if by 18 you haven't started your cycle then see your family doctor.