We R Gurlz!
Songs can inspire us and amuse us. most songs are about love and heartbreak, but some songs are rebelious! The name of this page is the title of my fav song like that.
Songs Of Teenage Rebelion
- Because We Want To- Billie this song is about teens telling their parents why they do things like play music loud, hang around in crowds, dance all night, and say what's really on our minds.
- I Quit- Hepburn this song is about a girl who has broken up with her boyfriend and is telling him why she doesn't wnat to go out with him anymore.
- Don't Say You Love Me- M2M This song is about a girl telling her boyfriend that he moves too fast for her and if he doesn't slow down she's going to leave.
- Stronger- Britney Spears This song is about a girl telling a guy that he can't tell her who to be
- What You See (Is What You Get)- Britney Spears Again a girl telling a guy that he can't tell her who to be or what to do.
- No Scrubs- TLC As one of the girls put in the guestbook, some guys are like that.