DOWNLOAD THE ECOSYSTEMS TEACHING PACKAGE
[Teacher's Guide & Report]
(File size: 1.6 Mb)
Supporting ecological projects.
This educational resource is being offered for free. It was produced, with much time and energy, for the sheer love of it. However, if you find it to be of value, then donations are always very welcome. They will help me to continue working voluntarily in ecological and social service projects.
Click here and choose a place to save the Ecosystems package, then...
Click here if you want to download fonts used in the package (you may or may not already have these on your system). File size: 400 Kb...
1. The file will may take a few minutes to download. You can still keep searching the Net while this downloads.
2. Locate the saved file (called "Ecosystems.zip") on your hard drive (you can find it with Windows Explorer or My Computer on a Windows system).
3. The file is a "Zip" file, a collection of many files saved in an archive. If you have Windows XP then right-click on the file and choose "Extract All". If not, then you will need a small program to unzip the file. I recommend ExtractNow.
4. Once you have saved the unzipped files, then open "ReadMe.txt". This will tell you all the information you need to know to print out your Teaching Package.
5. If you also downloaded the fonts, unzip the contents as before. Then copy the fonts into your system's fonts folder. On a Windows systems, this is usually C:\Windows\Fonts or C:\WINNT\Fonts.
Thank you for your interest. Please email me if you have any problems or questions.
Please send feedback, so that improvements can be made for future versions.
[Progressive links] [Home]