Top 10 Signs You May Be Staying in the Minors
10. Minors coach tells you to tutor a couple of rookies over next couple of seasons.
9. Mike Keenan is coach or GM in your parent club.
8. Team considers your input on changing team's uniforms important.
7. You've been team Captain in the minors for the last 5 years.
6. Front Office says they are looking forward to the time you can become coach after your playing days are over in a few seasons.
5. Minors coach says you are too valuable a player to send up.
4. Your name is Brent Fedyk.
3. You've seen some of your ex-teammates' kids come up through the minors.
2. Team decides to change its nickname to the "Fighting (YOUR LAST NAME)'s."
1. Team decides to name their arena after you, since you've spent so much time there.
All Right Reserved.