Top Ten Annoying Things About Playing in Buffalo
10. New Jersey Devil Wannabe uniforms.
9. Nickname doesn't exactly strike fear into opponents' hearts.
8. Play doesn't strike fear into opponents' hearts either!
7. Get nauseous watching Hasek play in goal.
6. Fans get nauseous watching you play. (except if you're Mike Peca...=c)
5. Having to duck at flying swords on "Sabre Giveaway Night."
4. Playing in an arena with the word "Marine" in its name.
3. Crowds are so quiet you can hear Niagara Falls during games.
2. "LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA...PAT LAFONTAINE WITH THE GOAL!!!!!!!!!!"
1. You keep looking up at the big scoreboard, just in case it falls again.
All Rights Reserved.