SIGNS THAT YOU MIGHT BE TOO CANADIAN FOR YOUR OWN GOOD:
1. You play hockey 12 months a year.
2. You dismiss all beers under 6% alcohol content as "for children and the elderly, and for export to the US".
3. You know that the Friendly Giant isn't a vegetable product line.
4. You know that Casey and Finnegan are not a Celtic musical group.
5. You remember when Alanis Morisette was "Too Hot To Hold".
6. You wonder why there isn't a 5 dollar coin yet.
7. Your backpack has only one Canadian flag sewn on.
8. Unlike any international assassin/terrorist/spy in the world, you probably don't have a Canadian passport, or if you do you can't find it.
9. You know the French equivalents of "free", "prize" and "no sugar added", thanks to your extensive education in bilingual cereal packaging.
10. You are excited whenever an American television show mentions Canada.
11. You make a mental note to talk about it at work the next day.
12. You can eat more than one maple sugar candy without feeling nauseous.
13. You know what a touque is.
14. You have some memento of Bob and Doug.
15. You admit Rich Little is Canadian and you're glad Jerry Lewis is not.
16. You know Toronto is not a province.
17. You drink Moosehead beer because of the moose.
18. You believe "the Canadian Conspiracy" should have won an Oscar.
19. You never miss "Coach's Corner".
20. Backbacon is a food group.
21. You laugh afterward at some U.S. citizens' lack of knowledge of Canadian geography, but you are too polite to correct them.
22. You use a tennis ball more for road hockey than for tennis.
All Rights Reserved.