***UPDATE***8-9-2001*** New Counter in the testing phase. This one tells me where you people are coming from.
***UPDATE***7-2-2001*** I've added a Cuda Bio.
***UPDATE***5-25-2001*** In response to the popularity this site has suddenly recieved, I'm preparing to make some big updates over the next weeks-months, so get ready for some battldome-goodness.
Why BattleDome isn't that good anymore-
Here, are several reasons why BattleDome, and i hate to say this, kinda sucks now, broken doen into several points...
I may make T-Money sounds from the 6th day.
- the perfect-ten cover girls now really, what is up?!?!!? WHY are they here? battldome used to have some 'sexual flair' to it, but damn, this is just too much. and they dont DO anything. the dahm triplets at least got o'dell's pads on and off.
- the events where are the aerial events? and whats up with these new pussy ones? the ring thing, it's a DEATH TRAP. more guys have been injured on that then anything because the ring is SOLID STEEL. every week there's a cracked skull! and the guys who arn't injured score about 7800 points. and theres others, the ball shooting thing, the guantlet, the bridge thing, they ALL SUCK.
- where is the chairman???where is the chairman, where for that matter are the subplots!?!?!?! that was what made battledome FUNNY. T-Money would yell unintelligible gibberish at o'dell, o'dell would have the whore triplets, payne would steal motercycles, and JAKE FURY! last i saw jake fury he was an extra in a biker's bar on drew carey. (although i think his ankle injury last year may have been career ending)
- where is SCOTT FERRALL or who the f*** is ed lover??? scott ruled!! every episode he would say "i'd like to go in [name of female]'s locker room!!" and then steve would say "rumors scott, rumors!" and who is ed lover?!?!?! i mean who is ed lover?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
- the final event this is my biggest gripe. the final event used to RULE. now it just sucks. it used to be a demonstration of the endurance of the competeters, remember the time they lasted for about 5 minutes till the one guy was so tired he quit? that was battledome! now it's just a mindless punch fest.
- T-Money this is unrelated, but have you seen T-Money in the 6th-day? i think he should get the oscar, intead of that pencil-necked prick russel crow. T-Money could kick russel crow's @ss.
Welcome to the offical unoffical BattleDome webpage, a site dedicated to one of the greatest shows of all time, BattleDome.
To get an idea of what BattleDome is, think of it as American Gladiators with professional wrestlers. Contestants go to the BattleDome dome and compete for $1000 and a BattleDome Ring. Meanwhile the Warriors compete for the BattleDome belt, which is given based on preformance and popularity. The actual competition takes place on a series of 4 events per show, where the contestants try to beat the Warriors.
The various sections will be listed below as they are up.