Here's the rest of the quotes that just don't fit in a specific category.
- You can equate our music to childbirth. It's brutal and harsh, but theres still a
beautiful thing happening.
Danny Carey from Tool
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched.They must be felt.
- Insane people are always sure that they are fine. It is only the sane people who are willing to admit that they are crazy.
- Nothing is so strong as gentleness and nothing is so gentle as real strength.
Ralph W. Sockman
- I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong.
- It is always the best policy to speak the truth, unless, of course, you are an exceptionally good liar.
Jerome K. Jerome
- If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
- When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
- Pretty much all the honest truth-telling there is in the world is done by children.
Oliver Wendell Holmes
- It is hard to believe that a man is telling the truth when you know that you would lie if you were in his place.
H. L. Mencken
- He who dies with the most toys is, nonetheless, still dead.
- Dreams are the touchstones of our character.
Henry David Thoreau
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
- Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs.
- Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind.
- The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
Franklin D. Roosevelt
- You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you.
- He who angers you conquers you.
- How much more grievous are the consequences of anger than the causes of it.
- I love him so much I just know he will die.
Something Happened - Joseph Heller
- It's drug education that's lacking. fire causes disaster, but it can warm your home and cook your food - it depends on how you play with it.
- Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant? I'm halfway through my fishburger and I realize, Oh my God. I could be eating a slow learner.
- And always remember the last words of my grandfather, who said, 'A truck!'
Back to quotes