This Proves I'm Not A Psyco
You asked for it, so here it is. A list of things that make the world go round. A few people said that the 'things that shit me off' section makes me sound like a psyco, so here's the section to prove I'm not. So sit back, relax and read on.
Things That Make The World Go Round
- Star Wars - What would one do without these three epic movies. The continuing battle between good and evil always stris ones blood, no matter how many times you've seen it. But, there not just movies they have a message. They tell us that we have the strength to doing anything, the energy to achieve everything. But only if we believe in ourselves. We all have the force, but only if we wish to. If you haven't seen the Phantom Menace yet go see it, it's a great movie, lots of 'TRUE' Star Wars fans hated it but I reckon it's great.
- Jane's Addiction - One of the greatest all time bands ever. Perry Farrell is a good and master, Stephen is a drumming god and Dave, well, need we say anymore.
- Lolly Gobble Bliss Bombs - Imagine popcorn covered in delicious sticky honey. Hmmmmmmmm. I love these things. I don't get to have them very often, so when I do I eat a whole box until I feel like I'm gonna puke, but I never learn my lesson because they just taste so yummy. The perfect afternoon is a few friends, a few movies amd a big box of Lolly Gobble Bliss Bombs. If you've never tasted these blissful delights, try them, they'll change your life.Okay, so thats an exageration, but they are just so yummy.
- My Girlfriend - My girlfriend Shelly Marie Dennis definately makes the world go round. Without here I would surely die from heartache. She is jus so perfect, perfect is every way. My life hasn't been the same ever since the day that I met her. I believe I have found the one. She took me back after all the shit I put her through. I love you Shell, you are my life, My life is yours!
- Rugby Union - Ahhh, the game the gods play. South Africa are the team to follow, then the great All Blacks, then Aussie. Why Aussie last, well because their a bunch of prissy pussy's. Except for Gregan and Eals, the rest are crap.
- Late Night SBS Cult Movies - For you non-aussies, SBS is like an ethnic station. It plays these awesome late night foriegn cult movies with subtitles. During my many bouts of insomnea I watch these witty movies. They range from romance to comedy to horror to my favourite, the over the top 'lets kill some evil demons'kung foo movies. You know the ones where the ninjas fly through the air and do sumersaults onto the top of buildings from the ground. Thank you SBS for making many a boring night interesting.
- Jerry Seinfeld - Jerry, I love you. You are my comical hero. This guy has the best sense of humour ever known to man. I've sort of modeled my stlye of humour on this guy. I mean only a genius could make a pez depenser and toothbrush in the toilet funny. Jerry, we'll miss you funny,funny man.
- Frenzal Rhomb - You guys rock. Jay, your a champ. These guys are my punk inspiration, they just don't give a fuck. Even funnier, they tried to shave Dylan's hair on recovery, they covered Dave from Custurd in, you guessed it, custurd. And they sung You Can't Move Into My House on Ground Zero and got band from channel 10 for life. My fave songs are 'The Ballad of Tim Webster' 'Punch In The Face' 'Genius' 'Disappointment'. Guys, keep doing your stuff.
- Saxophones - This instrument just drives me nuts. It's so beautiful, and so romantic. Nothing is nicer then a sexy sax solo playing in the background. The instrument just has so many emotions. It can be happy, sad, mournful and sexy. It's awesome. I played for six years and I regret selling my alto sax so much. I'm gonna buy another one soon.
- Swarm - I don't know if you've played it but it's this new game. Really addictive, at the moment i'm up to level 77. I can't stop playing it.
Back To Main