Alice stuck in the Rabbit's House
with Bill the Lizard (played by Kermit the Frog) getting shoved down the chimney.
- If you can find cardboard refrigerator boxes, cut down just ONE corner, open and you have the walls. 1 panel on each side and 2 panels for the front.
- Cut small holes for windows. Just big enough for a head to look through.Attach curtains so inside is hidden.
- Cut a door, just big enough for medium Alice to go through. The bigger the holes the weaker the structure! , but not to the bottom of cardboard. Leave a threshhold so it is solid and sturdy across the bottom.
- Attach another long folded stretch of cardboard for the roof. Add triangle reinforcement at the peak, or a pole to hold it up.
- Cut a square opening and attach a box for the chimney.
- Reinforce where needed. Treat it gently but a cardboard house is flexible and light to carry.
Check back and I'll have a better drawing up.
Back to theaterfunscripts.com
Back to Alice Webpage