Analyze the data:
1. a. In your model of sound waves, what do the dominoes represent?
b. What does the falling domino wave represent?
2. Why were both the domino rows made the same length?
3. As the spacing between the dominoes decrease, does the speed of the wave decrease or increase?
4. How does the different domino spacing represent the different states of matter?
5. Did your observations support your hypothesis? If not please make any adjustments below.
6. From this model, would you predict that the speed of sound is usually faster or slower in solids, liquids, or gases? Explain the reason for your answer.