The Phantom Menace Trivia
Try your best to answer these Episode I Trivia Questions!
- 1. What type of engines are on Anakin's Pod?
- 2. What was the first scene filmed in Episode I?
- 3. What real world language was Huttese inspired by?
- 4. According to the Episode I credits, who played Jabba the Hutt?
- 5. What 3 characters did Jerome Blake play in Episode I?
- 6. How many platforms line the Senate Rotunda?
- 7. How many worlds does Palpatine represent in the Galactic Senate?
- 8. Who was the lone survivor among the original Sith?
- 9. Who did Qui-Gon sell Anakin's Pod to?
- 10. Which Senators are up for the position of Chancellor after Valorum is voted out?
- 11. Which pod racer entered the Boonta Eve Pod Race on a bet with Boles Roor?
- 12. How many Padawans has Qui-Gon trained?
- 13. What color is Ki-Adi-Mundi's lightsaber?
- 14. How many horns does Darth Maul have?
- 15. Name all of the Queen's handmaidens. Which left Naboo with her?
- 1. Radon-Ulzer engines. (Source - TPM Novelization)
- 2. The scene where the Queen's Ship arrives on Coruscant and the Queen meets Valorum. (Source - The Making of Episode I)
- 3. Ben Burtt used words and phonetic spellings of the Incan language of Catua to create Huttese
- 4. Himself. (Source - The Making of Episode I)
- 5. Rune Haako, Oppo Rancsis, and Mas Amedda. (Source - The Making of Episode I)
- 6. 1024. (Source - Episode I Visual Dictionary)
- 7. 36. That includes his homeworld of Naboo. (Source - Episode I Visual Dictionary)
- 8. Darth Bane (Source - Episode I Novelization)
- 9. Sebulba (Source - Episode I Novelization)
- 10. Senator Palpatine of Naboo, Senator Bail Antilles of Alderaan, and Senator Ainlee Teem of Malastare. (Source: Episode I Illustrated Screenplay)
- 11. Ben Quadinaros. (Source: Episode I Who's Who)
- 12. Three. (Source: Episode I Visual Dictionary)
- 13. Purple(Source: The Prelude to RebellionComic Series)
- 14. Ten. Two on the temples, Seven in a "crown", and one on the back/top.
- Eirtaé, Yané, Rabé, Saché, Sabé (who doubles for the Queen), and Padmé (the Queen's handmaiden disguise). Eirtaé, Rabé, and Sabé disguised as the Queen accompanied Amidala (disguised as Padmé). (Source - Episode I Visual Dictionary)
- These questions come from TheForce.Net