FUN FARTING FACTS
WANT TO KNOW MORE? KEEP ON READING!!!
- Where do farts come from?
- The gas in our intestines comes from several sources: air we swallow. gas seeping into our intestines from our blood, gas produced by chemical reactions in our guts, and gas produced by bactering living in our guts.
- What is a fart gas made of?
- Most of the air we swallow, especialy the oxygen compnent, is absorbed by the body before the gas gets into the intestines.
- Chemical reactions between stomach acid and intestinal fluids may produce carbon dioxide, which is also a component of air and a product of bacterial action.
- The longer a fart is held in, the larger the proportion of inert nitrogen it contains
- What makes farts stink?
- The odor of farts comes from small amounts of hydrogen sulfide gas and mercaptans in the mixture. These compounds contain sulfur.
- Why do farts make noise?
- The sounds are produced by vibrations of the anal opening.
- Sounds depend on the velocity of expulsion of the gas and the ightness of the sphincter muscles of the anus.
- How long does it take fart gas to travel to someone else's nose?
- Fart travel depends on atmospheric conditions sucha s humidity, temperature and wind speed and direction, the molecular weight of the fart particles, and the distance between teh fart transmitter and the fart receiver.
- Is it true that some people never fart?
- No, not if they're alive.
- People even fart shortly after death
- Is a fart really just a burp that comes out the wrong end?
- No, a burp emerges from the stomach and has a different chemical composition from a fart.
- How can one cover up a fart?
- There is a company called FARTYPANTS that sells underwear designed to absorb the odor of farts. If you should be caught without your FARTYPANTS, another ploy is to blame the dog or cat, if one should be present, or complain about hwo the wind must be blowing from the direction of the paper mill.
- How long does it take a fart to travel to someone else's nose?
- The time for a fart to travel to a person's nose all depends on the surroundings (i.e. atmospheric conditions, the molecular weight of the gas, the height of the person, etc.). Usually, if farts are unable to be detected by smell, it indicates that the fart's density is low and therefore, gets diluted by the air around the person who farted.
- What do you do when you fart in public?
- Well, there are several options for you if this is to occur in broad daylight and in the middle of a huge crowd. If you're lucky enough, you can pretend nothing happened and other people will never suspect you. Our best advice: RUN AWAY.
We Hope You Enjoyed Our Fun Facts. :-D
Directs you to the Homepage