You know you've watched too many zombie movies when...
- Cemeteries just don't receive the same amount of respect from you as they used to.
- You want to wear your body armor to work, but your boss won't let you.
- You have counted the number of interior doors in your house vs. the number of windows.
- You have memorized the shortest route to every gun store in town.
- You have enough arms & ammo to supply a small country.
- You have an 8' reinforced chain-link perimeter fence (topped with razor wire) installed
around your cozy 3-bedroom suburban home. (Much to the displeasure of your
- You try to scare your cat by shambling around with outstretched arms while groaning
- The kids won't trick or treat at your house any more.
- You never look at your local mall the same again.
- You buy yourself a chainsaw - and you live in an apartment...
- You get a job at the local mall just to learn where all the access tunnels are.
- You can't store anything under your bed because of all the lumber.
- All you ever want to be at Halloween is a zombie.
- You start critiquing Tom Savini's makeup work.
- You splurge and buy yourself a complete suit of Kevlar body armor. The whole time
telling yourself "better safe than sorry".
- Your little sister has been hospitalizing three times for poisoning and you still haven't
gotten the "zombie powder" recipe figured out.
- You buy a lawn mower small enough that you can lift it easily.
- You'll never eat custard pudding again.
- You make a list entitled "You know you've watched too many zombie movies when..."