1) Top bracket invites lower bracket in pairings. In Swiss style you will play all rounds! (If you have registered your snooker game, you may need to challenge your opponent if they have not registered theirs because they will not see you in the waiting room).
2) Both players please report Winner / Non-winner in lobby.
NON WINNER player / team must report ASAP to the tourney page.
3) RANKMONSTER AND QUICKPOOL NICKNAME MUST MATCH.
4) One warning will be issued for cussing and next incident will result in a disqualification from tourney. Absolutely no bashing of RM members will be allowed (screen shots will be needed as proof if this occurs at your table).
5) Caps are reserved solely for the Tournament Host!
6) Timer will be started at the beginning of each round. At the end of 30 minutes, the round will be over. Player who is ahead at the end of 30 minutes should quit the game, and thus take the win.
7) If your opponent is not in lobby, or leaves your game, you must ask for a timer in lobby IMMEDIATELY.
After 7 minutes, if your opponent does not return you will be awarded the win.
DO NOT BEGIN YOUR GAME UNTIL YOU HAVE PERMISSION FROM THE HOST!
Challenging your opponent before asking that the timer on them is removed WILL result in your being DQ'ed.
8) If you time out at any point during the tourney you WILL be WITHDRAWN!
(timing out refers to running out of 7 min MIA timer, not the "grant opponent extra time to play"!)
9) Each player will be allowed one disconnect per tourney match. If time allowed, they will be allowed to play again. THE PLAYER IN THE LEAD SHOULD SHOOT 1ST!!! If they disconnect again, the player in the lead will be awarded the win. Should a disconnect happen to either player at any point during the rest of the tourney, they will be withdrawn.
10) In the case of a disconnect, or a late start, please see the host for instructions before leaving lobby to start your game.
11) The hosts decision is final.Should you disagree with the action that they take DO NOT get into it in the lobby (doing so could result in removal form tourney or suspension form ladder). You may send in a ticket explaining your side of the story. Please include any proof you have to verify this.
By registering for this tournament you agree that you have read these rules and will abide by them. Failure to do so may result in your being disqualified from tourney.
GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN :) NEED ANY HELP WITH THESE RULES ? ASK
CLICK HERE TO MAIL ME
AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS I POSSIBLY CAN!